Chapter 2 - finally found!

--- evening, 8 o'clock ---

Tina found Nagini's family today, so Nagini has already left home. Newt was still in the ministry. Tina was in Newt's house. 

Tina left the house and walked to the park, where she was to meet Achilles. She was wearing a simple blue dress and a sweater on top.

"Hello Tina, you look beautiful today." Said Achilles.

"Hi Achilles, um... thank you..."

So they went for the dinner. 

When they returned from the dinner, they walked through the park. 

Newt returned from the ministry late in the evening. As he was walking around the park, his bowtruckle - Pickett, climbed out of his pocket and pointed his small hands to the park.

"What do you see there?" Newt told to Pickett. Newt turned his head toward the park and stopped. He saw Tina walking hand in hand with Achilles. It stabbed him in the heart - it hurt his heart. Very. He turned away from the park and went home in the opposite direction. Tears streamed down his cheeks and his heart ached. 

°°°his thoughts°°° 

What did I think about me, when I though, that we could dating? She has Achilles and she is happy. And I want her to be happy. But I want to be happy with me! Och...

--- evening 10:00 ---

Tina came home to the Newt's house. She was insecure because she no longer felt love for Achilles, and she was also quite unhappy, because she suspected Achilles was meeting another girl. She closed the door behind her and entered the living room.

"Ach, good evening Tina." Said Newt.

"Good evening Newt. When did you come back? When I left at 8, you weren't here yet ..."

"Ehm... I had a lot of work..."

"Yeah, of course."

There was an awkward silence. Tina had a hunch that Newt knew she had a date with Achilles today, but she didn't know from where he knew it... Then Newt stood up and went to his room.

"Good night Tina." He said sadly.

"Good night Newt." She replied confusedly.

°°°her thoughts°°°

What happened to him? Why is he so sad? Is he sad because of me? Does he REALLY know I had a date with Achilles today? Maybe he loves me? When he told me, that I have eyes just like a salamanders, there was something strange in his eyes - something like love. But I was probably just thinking about it... Well, no... I need to focus on something more important - Hww to save Queenie!!!

--- the next day, morning (saturday)---

Newt woke up at about 8:30. He went downstairs for breakfast, where Tina was already sitting at the table drinking tea.

"Good morning Tina." Said Newt.

"Morning..." Tina replied.

"Do you have to go to the ministry today?" Newt asked.

"Yes, and so do you." 

"Me?"

"You. Your minister wants to meet you - in fact, not only you, but also with all the aurors and anyone who can help."

"Why?"

"We think we know where Grindelwald is."

"Where...?"

"In Britain."

"So here? In Britain?"

"Yeah?" Tina said vigorously, ending their debate.

--- British Ministry of Magic, afternoon ---

All the aurors and people from the ministry are in the great hall. They are waiting for information and orders. At that moment, the British minister came into the hall and the noise in the hall subsided. 

"Dear wizards and witches, thank you for meeting here today. We think we know where Grindelwald is now, and we want to ask you to help us find and defeat him."

A approving mutter sounds in the hall.

"Okay, get ready, we're leaving in an hour!"

--- Grindelwald's hiding place ---

Queenie paced the room, desperate. She was angry with herself for joining Grindelwald. He is terrible. He kill innocent people. She is angry that she hadn't noticed it before. She wanted to escape, but how? She hopes someone will save her. That Tina or Jacob and Newt will come and save her from this terrible place.

--- British Ministry of Magic, one hour later ---

"Okay, we're ready, we can go." Say british minister.

They all appeared in front of Grindelwald's secret place.

Fu, the next chapter is done, I hope you'd like it ❤

Don't worry, Tina then falls in love with Newt  ;) Maybe she's already in love with him, she just doesn't know about it ... 😂

And if they saved Queenie, she could speed up their relationship, right? What do you think about it?

The next chapter will be published again tomorrow!