54

And captured her both lips … and was chewing them he didn’t let her kiss him … he became beast and his desire knows no boundaries … he was continually chewing her lips … his other hand went to her breasts he started kneedling and squeezing them harshly … when he found her breathless he left and moved to neck but still his hand were doing work on her breasts … he almost made her neck .. shoulder .. colorbone red .. by marking own territory …. He then took her nipple in mouth and was latching them like hungry lion … and squeezing harshly other one … she was screaming his name …. She was mess …

Sana – Sidharthhhh aaaahhhh dheereee … paiannnn hooo raaaaahh haiiii … 

she said this with so much of difficulty …
but he was not listening to her any pleads and was doing more harshly .. then he changed the nipple but not before bitting and pinching … he did the same with changed breast … after one hour .. he left and made her waist and stomach red by giving hickeys … Sana was digging her nails in his back and shoulder to take the beast … while doing this he holded her pussy harshly and squeezed it … making her loud moan … he moved to her pussy she was so much wet and he blowed air first to Make her moan and crave for more … he then parted her legs wider and licked her clit with tongue … he then started licking fastly making her cum … she till now have cummed many times … after her cum he licked and cleaned the clit again with his tongue … without warning he entered his three fingers inside her love hole … she throwed her head back to pillow in pain and screamed out … he moved in and out so fast … after few minutes she cummed on his fingers and he licked the fingers …. And then moved to kiss her … she for the first time tasted herself … after a passionate kiss he positioned him self on her entrance … and without saying anything he entered deep inside her … without giving her time to adjust he stirred fastly .. and gave hard and harder strokes … after 30 minutes he finally reached to release himself … till then she had released many times … and atlast he released inside her … then he moved out making her scream … and fell on his side and cocooned her in his arms … both drifted to sleep …

Next day Sana woke up first and tried to come out of his grip but end up on more tight so she slept again … in afternoon both woke up and Sidharth picked her to loo as she was so much sore because of it he was feeling guilty …

Sana – Sidharth idar dekh …

Sidharth nodded in no ..

Sana – tuj Meri kasam hai … dekh idar muj …

Then he saw her …

She continued … dekh itna pain na waise bhi hota hai .. thori der main thik ho jayga … aur tune pain nai Diya … Ulta Maine enjoy Kiya Tera ye side …

Sidharth – fir bhi sorry … Meri wajh se …

Sana – are yaar bol to aise Raha hai pain pahle baar ho raha hai … pahle bhi hua hai … aur utar jayga …

Sidharth – but ek baat achi Hui … said while grinning …

Sana – Kya …

Sidharth – ke tu next time muj tease nai karegi … aur tu shorts pahnegi to ye marks dikhenge … Meri chhap Jo chhodi Hui hai … he was grinning continually...

Sana – bekar … kitna bara wala papi hai … chal abi muj clean Karne main help Kar …

He did the same and coming out of loo both slept again … full day they spent in sleep eat and sleep …

Next day was fresh … both were getting ready for go for banana boating …. They reached there ride was private other wise as usual banana ride is made in groups of people on it … but here for both it was private only they two were on it … banana boat ride in Maldives, which is a large inflatable tube that passengers ride.

 They reached there ride was private other wise as usual banana ride is made in groups of people on it … but here for both it was private only they two were on it … banana boat ride in Maldives, which is a large inflatable tube that passengers ride

This water sport at high speeds and large waves. Hold on tight, as you sail over the waves and mean curves … both were sitting holding each other so tightly … and boat started with the high speed and water with waves was coming over them … both were enjoying so much … in between the ride

Sidharth – Sana tu ek baat Bata …

Sana – Han bol na …

Sidharth – tuj konsa banana pasand Aya ….

Sana – Matlab …

Sidharth – yahi ki day before yesterday Jo banana tere andar tha wo ki ye jispe baithi hai …

Sana blushed and said – Sidharth yahn to aise baten mat kar …

Sidharth – Kun … main to bas puch Raha hun na …. Usmain Kya galat baat hai …

Sana – Sidharthhh …

Sidharth – Kya Sidharth Sidharth kar rahi hai .. jawab de yaar … to tease her more …

Sana – mat karna … Kun tang Kar raha hai ….

Sidharth – Maine kahan tang kiya .. sirf puch Raha hun …. Trying to control laugh …

Suddenly there boat came in contact with high waves that too so strong and that made Sana disbalance little which resulted in Sana fell down from there …

Sidharth – sanaaaaaaaaaaa