Died? || 6

"Oppa" Aera mumbled, tugging on Jimin's shirt.

He wiped his tears and looked down at his sister who kept clinging to him not liking the stiff and gloomy environment. They were supposed to be preparing for her sixth birthday which was just three days away.

"Le's go home" she said pulling his hand.

"No princess, we have to wait for a bit." He said.

"No..." She whimpered hugging his thighs. Jimin glanced at the boys who watched the girl with sympathetic eyes. Jin took a deep breath and signalled Yoongi to take her from here. She probably wasn't enjoying the mourning and grieving of people and especially her brother's.

"Come Aera, we'll go out for a while okay?" Yoongi said, patting her head.

"I wanna go home!" she said stomping her feet as her eyes became teary. He nodded and carried her in his arms and rubbed her back.

"Yeah we'll go home, but we have to take Oppa too right? Or do you wanna leave him here?"

"No" Aera shook her head.

"So we have to come back in a while, and then everyone will go home together. Is that okay?" Yoongi asked, Aera nodded and placed her head on his shoulder. He glanced at Jimin and the others gesturing them that he'll be back with Aera soon.

"H-Hyung..." Jungkook called, "I'll go with Aera too" he said and left behind Yoongi instantly. Jimin stared at his back, disappointed but not really aware of what to say.

"Why is he..." Jimin cried choking on his tears, as he wanted to keep himself together.

"Shh Jimin, breath" Jin said rubbing the younger's back.

Jimin wiped his tears and blinked a few times breathing with his mouth open, "he... he said he's not sad over their death. Did he forget they were his parents too? He wasn't even ready to come here hyung, why is he doing all this?"

"Its not like that, Jimin-ah. Jungkook is sad, didn't you look at his face? He was just holding himself together for Aera." Jin said, "I know he's mad at them, but that doesn't mean he's not sad. Aera's very young to understand all this, but Jungkook does understand that your parents are not going to come back home now. And maybe that's the reason he didn't wanted to come here."

"Yes Jimin, hyung is right" Namjoon said, "And now that things are this way, you have to be their strength Jimin. You're the eldest and they look up to you. I understand you were the closest to your parents, but don't let yourself get weak because of the circumstances, you have to be strong for your siblings. They're too young to face anything alone, especially Aera."

Jimin looked at his hyungs and nodded understanding their words, "I'll take care of them with all my heart."

Jin smiled and patted his shoulder, "Your parents must be feeling really proud of you Jimin. They're blessed with a son a like you."

Jimin glanced at the casket of his parents and then at Jin, opening his mouth to say something but words didn't come out. With a faint crack in his voice he hugged the eldest letting his tears out again. Jin patted his back and blinked away his own tears as he glanced at Namjoon, Hoseok and Taehyung.

"Riri, look at this." Jungkook said, holding out a four leaved green clover. Aera smiled amusedly and took it from him.

"Its pretty" She said, "Oppa look"

"Yeah, its pretty." Yoongi nodded with a smile.

"But my Riri is prettier." Jungkook said and ruffled her hair, "We'll go and get some ice cream after this okay?"