Sneaking and secrets (Jason Grace)

Jason Grace x Non-Binary reader
I loved this request, I hope I don't disappoint!
Summary: being on the argo on a quest was a lot to take in for most of the so called crew, but jason and y/n found their own way to cope.

The air always smelled fresh on the Argo, a little salty, but fresh and calming nonetheless. Y/n was standing by the side of the ship, hands wrapped around the safety rail as they leaned forward with their eyes closed enjoying the night air. They were so lost in the peace and calm of the ocean they hadn't realized there was a familiar blonde hair boy admiring them from behind as he approached. Y/n jumped slightly when they felt to familiar arms warp around her, they let out a sigh and relaxed back into jason's warm body, not realizing how cold they were tell the fell into his chest.

"Hey superman, i missed you' y/n said as they tilted their head back to look up at him lovingly, he tightened his arms around them and gently kissed their forehead befor sighing and tucking his head into the crook of their neck, leaving feather light kisses all the way up to their ear,

"I missed you too, I wish we could stay like this forever, the stars, the sea and just us"  he whispered softly in their ear. Jason missed this, it had been hectic on the boat the last couple days and all the secret lovers could go was gaze longingly at one another in passing moments and hope for the best. They had decided that they shouldn't tell anybody about the relationship when it first started not wanting to bother the crew and take anyones attention away from the quest at hand, but they both soon found it quite fun, the sneaking around after dark the stolen kisses hen no one is to be see, then there were nights like this cal and beautiful where they would just stand there just happy to be in the presence of each other. y/n wiggled around gently in jason's grasp so that they could face him, they gently took his face into their hands and brought it down so they could rest their forehead against one another as she gently brushed her lips across his before pressing into them with the most passion jason had felt in a while. He leaned into her hands dropping to circle around their wait y/n's going to circle around his neck and they slightly swayed with the wind. They melted into one another perfectly, it was like they were meant for each other. With each passing moment they felt as if this is where they truly belonged. Jason gently pulled away from them, foreheads still leaning against one another, he kisses their nose , causing yen to gently scrunch it up letting out a small giggle, then he kissed both of their cheeks, then lastly moving to their forehead, cupping their cheeks with his hands gently with his hands he kissed her forehead with as much love as he could muster.

"I love you, you know that right" he whispered cautiously worried that he would ruin the moment if he talked too loud, y/n leaned their head into his hands, while her hands gently played with his hair.

"I know, and I love you more than anything they gods could even give me" they whispered back before leaning onto his chest letting their arms encircle around his waist, they felt and Jason rested his head on her wrapping his arms around her too. They stayed like that, melded together as one, happy in each other's warm, just enjoying the little time they had together and before they knew it the sun was starting to rise. They gently parted both looking out at the sun trying to peak above the waves and sighed people would be up soon no doubt.

"We should go back to our rooms before someone finds us up here" jason gently mumbles against y/n ear and she hums slightly in agreement and the work their way through the ship back to the sleeping quarters, jason gently caught y/n hand pulling her back to him before she could enter her room, planting a sweet and slow kiss on their lips, gently pulling back locking eyes with each other they had already decided that they were going to meet up the next time same place,

"Goodnight my superman" y/n whispered kissing his cheek before walking into her quarter, Jason smiled as he watched her walk away knowing he would do anything for them.