Chapter Five

What the hell could be taking so long? This was the thought stuck in my head. I sat in deep thought. Will I ever see my dad again? Jax? My friends back in New York? I never got my degree.. 

By then, I had gotten my own room, with a bed and a small table. Couldn't they have just did as they were told by the Mayans? I big, bald guy came in, with a bottle of water. "Drink", he said. Like I would take shit from them.. He sat down next to me on the bed and started stroking my, no longer clean, hair. I cringed when he touched me. "Please don't", I pleaded. The guy grabbed my arms and slung me down on the bed and kissed my neck. I tried to fight him off, but he was to strong. As he was unbuttoning his pants, gun shots were fired. The sound startled him and caused him to stop, and I kicked him off of me. He fell down to the floor, his hand cupping his nuts, squrming in pain as I was battering him.

Jax and dad blasted through the door with a bang. Dad gestured Jax to kill the guy, before I intervened. I stood in front of the guy and gave a hand signal, and Jax handed me a gun. I charged it and put my knee on the chest of the predator. "You will never touch anyone again. Ever". I put the gun between his eyes. "Cassie", Jax tried to stop me. I could hear him aproaching me, but I pulled the trigger. I got up and walked out, covered in blood spatter. Another Mayan was lying on the ground, bleeding from his leg. I aimed and shot him in the neck. Two other guys were lying there, dead, but there were at least seven other Mayans there. Happy got shot in the arm, but it wasn't critical. Dad followed me out of the warehouse. I handed Jax the gun and took a deep breath.

"I need a ride.."

 I still had my car at the club house, so I told my dad to take me there. I was met at TM with a worried Gemma. She jogged slightly over to me and embraced me. "You okay, darling? You should get washed up", she said, concerned. I nodded and continued into the bar. Dad, Clay and the rest of the guys took Happy up to the cabin to some guy named Piney. Jax followed me in.

I poured my self a drink.. Jax looked at me as I was drinking. He tilted his chin down and his forehead wrinkled up. He wasn't saying anything, but his face expressed "I'm concerned, and you shouldn't be walking around covered in blood". "What?.. It's just a regular day at the office, right?", I said, as I emptied out the glass. He pulled me close to him and rested his chin on my head. I wrapped my arms around him and let out a little sob. "Let's go home", he insisted. 

I headed straight to the bathroom as we got home. I left the door open, undressed and went in the shower. Jax was passing the bathroom but stopped when he saw the door was open. I met his gaze, and he started undressing. It only took a second and he was with me in the shower. He put his hand on my head and rubbed the blood of my forehead with his thumb. I felt numb, and I hardly felt anything when he kissed me. He folded his arms around me. I didn't feel safe like I did, when I first rode on his bike with him.. But I knew I had feelings for Jax. Strong feelings..