Chapter 14

Shay's P.O.V

" Change Of Plans . . . LiLo Get Back In The Chair ." Layla Smirked

She Cuffed LiLo Back To The Chair Then Came Over To Me . She Touched The Gun To My Forehead Then Pressed To Add A Little Pressure .

" Ya Know Shay I Thought Of So Many Ways To Get You Away From My Girl . At First I Was Just Gon Kill You But That Wouldn't Satisfy Me . " She Touched The Gun To The Side Of Her Head " But Just Now I Thought Of Something Amazing . . . . . . . Ima Make You My Bitch , Then Kill You ; Sounds Fun Right ? "

" Layla Don't Fck'n Touch Her ! " LiLo Yelled

Layla turned to her " Just Shut Up . "

Layla Brought Her Attention Back To Me & Smirked . I Closed My Eyes , I Was Relieved That Nothing Bad Was Happening To Lo ; I Didn't Care What Happens To Me . The Room Went Quiet But Soon I Felt Pure Pain Shoot Through Me As Layla Forced My Pants Down & Roughly Pushed Her Strap In Me . I Let Out A Scream As She Violently Pumped It In Me Over & Over , Then The Bedroom Door Flew Open.

" What The Fuck ?! " Everyone , Except Layla , Said In Unison

Jay Ran Over To Us , Grabbed Layla & Slammed Her To The Floor . I Saw Tears Well Up In Her Eyes As She Examined The Situation . My Body Had Lost All Energy & Felt Cold .

" Don't Cry . " I Said Weakly " We Don't Have Time For That . "

Taya & Kimmy Immediately Ran To Layla & Started Beating The Shit Out Of Her While Jay Checked On LiLo , Who Was Crying Uncontrollably . Trav Came & Cut Me Down & I Collapsed In His Arms .

" Come On Lil Bruh Pull Ya Pants Up & Get Ya Girl . " He Said To Me

I Did What He Told Me To Do & Ran Over To Lo .

" Baby You Ok ? " I Asked Wiping Her Tears

" Shay I'm So Sorry . I Shouldn't Have Brought You Into This . . . " She Cried & Rambled

" You Good . I Would Do Anything For You . " I Told Her " Ima Go Get The Keys . "

I Pulled Taya & Kimmy Off Layla & Took The Cuff Key From Her . I Uncuffed LiLo & She Hugged Me Tight Asf .

" Lo I Can't Breathe With Ya Strong Ass ."

" Shit . " She Loosened Up " Sorry . "

" Let's Go . " I Grabbed Her Hand

Trav & Jay Started Walking With Us To The Door But Kimmy & Taya Didn't Come .

" What About This Bitch ? " Kimmy Questioned

I Thought About It For A Second , If We Kill Her Then It'll Be An Easy Way Out For Her " Leave Her . "

" What ? Y's Dimness Wants Her Alive . "

" Let Her Live Knowing What She Lost . "

" Whatever Nigga . " Kimmy Rolled Her Eyes & Walked Over To Us With Taya

Last Thing I Heard Was Shots Being Fired Before I Fell & Pulled Lilo Down With Me . I Looked To My Left & Saw Her Laying Next To Me,  Then Everything Went Peacefully Dark .

Jay's P.O.V

Those Gun Shots Shook Me Up . I Looked Around & Saw That Everyone Was Ok Except LiLo & Shay ; They Both Had Been Shot . I Felt My Soul Fall Out My Body . I Lifted Lilo While Trav Carried Shay . Taya Shot Layla , Who Was Shooting From The Floor, & Killed Her . All Of Us Rushed Out To The Car To Get The Girls To The Hospital ; We Sat Them In The Back Seat With Me & Kimmy , There Was So Much Blood . Kimmy Was Tryna Help Keep Them Awake But Shay Wasn't Talking ; Her Eyes Were Closed & Her Skin Was Cold.  Lilo Spoke A Little Bit Though .