Chapter 9

Taya's P.O.V

Kimmy Just Finished A Phone Call Which Seemed To Put Her In A Bad Mood & Now She Has Me Rushing Out To The House Next Door w. Her & She Won't Answer None Of My Questions . She Didn't Even Knock On The Door , We Both Just Walked Right In & I Saw Shay Sitting On A Couch w. Her Head In Her Hands While Jwana Sat Across From Her .

" Who Wants To Explain This Shit First ? " Kimmy Asked

Jwana Started " Well She Told You She Was w. Cookie This Morning ; That Was A Lie . I Texted Her & Was Told She Was w. Shay . "

" Ok . I See Thats Not True Since Shay's Here . " Kimmy Said

" Then She Told Her She Was w. You " Shay Chimed In " That Was Another Lie . Is There Anywhere Else She Could Be Jay ? "

" I Honestly Don't Know . She's Not Answering My Calls Or Texts . " Jay Said

By This Time I Have No Idea What They're Talking About So I Spoke Up .

" Umm , Whats Going On ? Who Y'all Talking About ? " I Asked

" LiLo " Jay Answered " She Went Ghost & Isn't Answering Nobody . "

" Oh . Where Are The Main Places That She Goes ? " I Asked

" Branch Brook Park & Westside Park . " She Said

" Ok Get Your Shit & Lets Go Look For Her . "

With That Jay Ran Upstairs & Shortly Came Back In Grey Sweat Pants , A Black Hoodie & Black Sneakers .

" Shay You Think You Can Call Somebody w. A Car ? " I Asked

She Pulled Out Her Phone " I'll Have Trav Come Get Us . "

I sat Down As I Waited To See What Moves We Were Making Next . Kimmy Sat w. Me Looking Worried While Shay Explained Everything On The Phone . Jay Kept Trying To Contact LiLo & Grew More & More Frustrated As Each Call Failed .

" Trav Is Here . Lets Go " Shay Said Quickly Walking Toward The Door

We Followed Her Out , Locking The Door & Piling Into The Car . I Was Last To Get In & I Couldn't Help But Feel Like Someone Was Watching Us But I Shook Thats Feeling So We Could Leave . I Stared Out The Window Occasionally Glancing Over At Kimmy & Shay . They Both Had Hard Looks , I Could Tell Those Looks Held Worries & Pain . I Wanted To Comfort Them But What Could I Say ? Their Friend Was Missing & Saying " Its Ok " Would Surely Get Me Cursed Out . The Car Ride Branch Brook Park Was Short At The Speed Trav Drove . The Tension In The Car Was Heavy In The Air & It Was Painfully Silent . Trav Parked & We All Exited The Car Beginning Our Search . We Split Up , Spending 2 Hours Looking For Her But Never Finding Even A Hint Of Her In Sight . We Returned To The Car & Just Before We Pulled Off Jwana's Phone Began To Ring . She Looked At It & Her Expression Changed Fast  .

" Its LiLo " She Nearly Yelled Before Answering & Putting It On Speaker . " Hello . "

" Yea Um Jay " She Said In Some What Of A Raspy Voice " What You Doing ? "

" Looking For You . Where The Fuck are You ?! "

" Who's With You ? " LiLo Asked Casually

" Trav , Kimmy , Taya & Shay . Where Are You ? We'll Pick You Up ? "

" Nah . Put Me On Speaker I Want All Of You To Hear This . "

" Already Done . "

Before Speaking LiLo Let Out A Deep Sigh Like Her Next Words Pained Her The Most " Stop Looking For Me . "