- 3 -

Waking up to my 6:30 alarm I stretched turning on my playlist 'Chile✌️🦄' a dumb playlist me and Chase made at the beginning of Highschool we still add songs to it that we like never taking old ones out to much Nostalgia lol. Taking a quick shower as "Rainy Day" played I grimanced at the small mirror. As yesterday came back to me, cute tall boy with purple e-boyistic hair bumped into me causing me to spill my peas.

Hoping I ran into him today I got out of the shower grabbing my workout bag for the cheerleading practice later today and throwing on this with light makeup.

Being lazy as I am I through something small and stupid on then went out to wait for them at 7:10. Scrolling through Instagram and Tiktok during that time. I ran into the cute boy I ran into the other day on my 4u page. Noen Eubanks, Shit he's popular. But so are my friends what am I talking about. AAA- This can't end out like what happened with me and Jason. But luckily he left the school district Sophomore year and no one see's him anymore. N e way Anthony's here Chase must have been still asleep so we left him and went off to school.

Almost late for 1st period I rushed it faceplanting Noen. OMFG-- Ahhhh Can't be he's in my class. 

N- "Hey you good?"

A-"Yeah I'm- good."

N-"Second time in two days" chuckle

A- "Yeah" light giggle

N- "Never caught your name yesterday?" 

A- "Amelia, Amelia Richards." 

N- "Ok Amelia Richards, I'm Noen Eubanks."

T- "Sit down you two before I have to write both of you up!"

Rushing to my seat, I sat down. Noen sat right infront of me. Christopher sat to the left of me trying to flirt with whoever he caught looking at him. Noen turned around and smiled at me "Talk to you after class." Nodding I opened my notebook and started doodling something I didn't know what the hell it was but it looked like a face at first but it was hard to tell.

T-"Miss Richards, Do you have something to share."

A-"No ma'am."

Handing me a detention slip, I grimaced and rolled my eyes at her. Noen gave her the 'how dare you glare' and turned on a, pouty face with his head on the desk for the rest of the class. Math was next, Noen wasn't in that period but Sienna and Zoe were. Zoe threw a piece of paper at me which said "UNBLOCK ME YOU ASSHOLE" in her fancy handwriting. I threw it into my bag and went back to doing the paper we were supposed to be doing.