- 16 -

You woke up to Ant messing with your hair. Why tf was he there, where was Chase. Did he just fucking leave you, no no he couldn't of. NVM thinking of it he probably did.

"Anthony ?"

"yeah ?"

"wtf are you doing here"

It was more of a statement than a question when he shoulda known you didn't want him there. He had just made you feel worse about the whole thing. Well yeah most of it was your fault. But it was still his, he shouldn't let his dad and step sisters run his life.

Or they should at least of gotten used to you being apart of Ants life. But he BROKE UP with you it was that simple. What did he not get, you two were over. Noen was nicer about it than you and Ant were. That's what made Noen a nice guy. Yeah your mom preferred Ant, well because she knew him better and she thought he was cute which was completely uncalled for.

You hated it, even D wasn't a bitch about your relationships. She knew how it was yeah she was younger. But your mom didn't care she thinks she's a god in your life.

"Your mom called and said you NEEDED me."

,"Need you? Who would need a lying son of a bitch to come save them??"

"Lying!? Son of a Bitch!?"

" Yeah son of a bitch"

You were so tired you had no clue why you were being so rude. But it was true, you just werent ok and it was all his fault. He should know that. For real. He could've picked a different time to be a pain but he chose right before he graduated to be a complete and utter pain to all of your existence. He got up and walked right out of there he was sad disappointed about what you said but it was true all of it.