"Go on, Flyboy."

Silverbolt looked out across the water, held firm by a leash clipped onto the shock collar Motormaster had forced around his neck, as a way to keep him hostage.

Clever, honestly.

Silverbolt was still, not really wanting to move, as he looked out over the ocean, which he rarely saw, let alone at this time of day, or rather sunset.

Beautiful really. Just a shame Air Raid never let him come out here often.

"You done sightseeing yet?"

Silverbolt didn't respond to his captor. Instead, gave a smile, and let his wings fluff a bit.

"No, I'd honestly like to see the sun go down. But, I guess it's not really my choice, now is it?"

The rhetorical question made it clear he knew that he was in quite the spot.

Motormaster growled.

"It's not that pretty. It's just the fucking sun, and a shit ton of water. That's all."

"True. But, it's the way the sun's light casts over the water that makes it so breathtakingly beautiful. I'm sure if you'd look close you might begin to understand."

He turned a bit, to face the other.

"Kinda like how you lot enjoy the roads. Or my brothers do the high skies. Though it IS a little different, admittedly. Y'know?"

Motormaster cocked a brow, understanding that the implication there was that Silverbolt still flied ridiculously low. And when it's said ridiculous, it is ridiculous.

Probably how Motormaster got to him so easily.

"Unless you want to keep getting caught, you should get over that ridiculous fear of heights of yours."

"It's not easy."

Motormaster gave an exasperated and dramatic sigh, before coming up behind Silverbolt almost silently, without the Aerial noticing.

He unclipped the leash, and picked him up under the arms, kind of like one would manhandle a cat.

Silverbolt's wings were awkwardly bent forward, and forced to expand a bit, as to adapt to the awkward hold on his sides, keeping him off the ground.

As the pair stood on the largely raised platform of sorts, Motormaster moved forward, still holding Silverbolt, forcing the other to see how high over the water they actually were.

Twisting his body back, and taking Silverbolt with, Motormaster spoke.

"Then allow me to 'assist' with that."

With a sharp and sudden twist back, he swung his arms forward, and threw Silverbolt out to the water, getting a scream from him.

The aerial screeched out, as he fell, his wings flailing about helplessly, noting Motormaster's purely sadistic, low laughter to himself.

After a what seemed like a full two minutes of falling, and nearly touching the water, Silverbolt's falling came to a sudden halt.

He looked around himself to find wings had fully expanded, and were lightly flapping, keeping him out of the water.

"See? Not that damn hard."

Silverbolt flew up a bit, and lightly grazed the water with the tips of his wings.

"Now fly."

The aerial gazed at the stunter unsure.

This was his chance to escape captivity, but at the same time, he could escape through more peaceful means, and this was quite a chance; one he didn't get everyday.

"Stop staring, and start flying, before I shock you."

He quickly began to fly around a little, staying low, upon hearing the growled out threat from the other.

After a while he got distracted, and eventually started to fly higher, and before he knew it he was actually high up in the air.

When he noticed, initially it was panic that struck. However, after a moment had passed and he'd calmed down, he found himself at peace, enjoying it.

At the same time he realized he could easily fly off, and get away.

But something inside himself told him to stay.

So he did. He simply flew in circles, experimented on his flying, what he could do.

One minute he was higher than ever, the next he was just above the water. One his wings were loose in the air, another they were tight, and stiffening at the feeling of skimming the water, his edge feathers growing soaked.

Silverbolt was beginning to realize that Motormaster watching a little closer than he'd honestly expect, and he stopped, holding himself firm in the air, returning the gaze.

He didn't expect his rival, his enemy, him to watch, almost with interest. With such an odd energy in his eyes.

The red and blue optics locked, and the eye contact maintained, never waning.

For some reason he liked the gaze, the attention of the grounder on him, and him alone.

All his, and his alone.

'Right how it should be.'

He dived, and rised back up with a spin, joy clear on his face, before flying around a little more.

[You little attention whore. ',:)]

The comm. was unexpected, and degradive, but Silverbolt smiled to himself a little more. For some reason he didn't mind being put down by the other.

He liked it. After a minute he flew back in and landed on the platform.

"Show's over, hm?"

Silverbolt nodded.

"Get 'ere, little shit."

Silverbolt knew that this was putting himself into captivity, once more. Though, he didn't really seem to personally mind the idea of being captive too much, as he stepped closer.

He was harshly taken by the collar, forced close. He gazed off to the side, while Motormaster clipped the leash back onto to the shock collar around his neck.

Motormaster began to leave, while Silverbolt looked out to water one last time before the sunset fully faded.

After a second the Aerial was yanked, and looked, finding the grounder tapping his foot impatiently, and scowling.

"Come on. It's nightfall, now we best get back to the Nemesis."

After another sharp yank, Silverbolt quickly ran to catch up to the other, his wings fluffing behind him both trying to dry, and naturally out of nerve, and fluttered with anxiety and excitement.

The pair of mecha walked, and after a second the smaller could see the larger smirk, and hear him mutter to himself, barely audibly.

"Such an obedient little Aerial."

His chest puffed with a bit of pride, as his wings fluffed out proudly as well, fluttering with joy.

If this what he could be getting, from this crush of his on the eldest Stunticon, the youngest Aerialbot didn't mind, in fact he liked it.

The small smile he held grew wider across his lips, happy.

Silverbolt accidentally stopped, distracted, and not realizing until the leash was tugged on.

He quickly ran to catch up, still smiling, as Motormaster spoke.

"C'mon, Flyboy."