chapter 1.

°1°

Hi lovely readers,here we go my first chapter, I hope you will really be able to stay in touch and read as I unveil mysteries about each and every character 😘.

They will be a picture of Ayomide above.

Ayomide POV
I woke up stretching, straining my eyes slightly because of the bright sun which filled my entire room.

I slowly came down from my bed and finally the realization hit me that today is going to be my parents 10th Anniversary,i went off the bed and looked at the present i got for them, I got them a Funny coffee mug set which actually didn't look that bad as the one for my dad had a writing on it saying"I like her b*tt" and the one for my Mum saying"I like his beards" which I knew was true.

I left for the bathroom to wash my face and brush my mouth and then headed downstairs with my present, I saw Helen sitting on the chair still looking sleepy.

As I proceeded down stairs, I yawned deeply and greeted "Good morning Helen".

"Swallow me oh,Ayomide" Helen said with wide mocking eye's.

"Is that why you want to chew me raw" I replied.

Better..... she was caught off by Charles

"Must you guys always fight" he said rolling his eyes and sat on the couch.

"Is it not.....he caught Helen off again.

"It's nothing" Charles replied with a harsh tone which made everywhere so quiet.

"Do you both know that today is Mum and Dad's Anniversary?"he asked.

"Yes we know"we replied in unison.

"So what did you girls get for them?"he asked again.

"ehm, actually I got them a mini projector because Dad said the one he had got bad so I decided to replace it "Helen said.

Picture of the mini projector.

"Well as for me, I got them a coffee mug which has a design on them saying "I like her b*tt" and the other "I like his beards" I said with a smile

Picture of the coffee mugs.