two: the dumb, dumber and dumbest

❝ sharing is caring ❞

"...And that will be all for today. If any of you have questions regarding today's lesson, feel free to stay back."

Hyojin couldn't believe she actually sat through the whole lecture wide and awake. Usually an hour into the teacher's boring drawling, she have had been knocked out flat.

Stuffing her laptop into it's casing, she bolted out of the class, determined to catch her roomie before Jennie's next class. She had an accomplishment to brag about. Today was going exceptionally great.

On her way to her dorm, she passed Mingyu, who stopped and asked her why Seonghwa had been glaring at him like he killed the Park boy's favourite pet the whole afternoon.

"Gee, I don't know," she said sarcastically, "Maybe because you told him to fuck himself and he doesn't like being asked to fuck himself?"

"When did I-" he begun protesting, then as if he suddenly realised what Hyojin said might actually be true, he turned to her with big eyes. "You actually told him?" he said meekly, looking like he was in dilemma whether crying or laughing would be a better response. "I was kidding, oh my God!"

"How was I supposed to know you were kidding?" she complained. "You looked so batshit serious."

"You're an idiot," Mingyu wailed. "A whole IDIOT, all caps. Seriously, you're a complete fucking dumbass."

"Thanks, love."

He flipped her off, going off in the direction of his Lecture buildings and she too returned to going on her merry way again.

Everyone in Hall X knew which room Hyojin and Jennie shared. Not just because they were a pair of beautiful best friends who's mere presence would turn heads where ever they walked, but also because they were so damn loud. It was a great misfortune to be living up, down, left and right, or honestly anywhere near their shared dorm, truly.

Hyojin didn't even need to open the door to know if Jennie was still in their dorm. In fact, she already figured the moment she stepped out of the elevator. Loud music trickled from the crack under their dorm's door, flooding the corridors with lit beats. It was frankly surprising how the both of them have yet to be kicked out of the Hall with the amount of Noise Pollution reports piling up the Admin desk.

"Jennie," Hyojin said in a sing-song voice when she unlocked the door, sliding out of her Nike Airs and into her fluffy slippers. "Guess what happened today?"

"You made a scene in the cafeteria?" the hot girl answered, unfazed. "Yeah, I heard."

"No, not that, who cares about that," Hyojin brushed it off. "I made it throughout my Principles of Electrical and Electronics Lecture with both my eyes open!"

Jennie rolled about on her swivel chair, eyes and lips round in disbelief. "No way, you're lying," she declared. "You can't. It's not physically possible."