Tough Shit | NAMGI

-hard dom yoon (he goes between hard and soft)

-stubborn sub nam

"You're not tough shit, Namjoon. Get your ass over here before I do it myself.

"Dude, just look at the tutorial it's literally not that hard. Good, now climb up. Thank you!" Namjoon fussed at the TV screen, currently playing Human Fall Flat.

"Um, sweetheart, don't you think it's time to put the game down? You've been raging at it for almost half the day. Come eat, I made dinner." Yoongi called from the doorway of their shared bedroom.

"Hyung, just 30 more minutes, I promise I'll come eat." "No, you're going to get up now. You haven't eaten anything all day. And the only reason I let breakfast slide is because you were knocked out cold. Did last night tire you out, babe?" Yoongi smirked at the look on his boyfriend's face, knowing he won in the short argument.

"Fine, I'll get up." He mumbled under his breath, face flushing bright red.

>~•✞•~<>~•✞•~<

About an hour later, currently 6:00 in the evening, Namjoon and Yoongi were snuggled up on the couch watching WW84. It was nearing the end of the movie and Namjoon planned to go get back on his game, but was quickly stopped by Yoongi.

"Where are you going?" Yoongi questioned. "I'm going to go get back on the game." "No you're not, you've been playing long enough. Sit back down."

"No." Namjoon argued back. "No? Are we really doing this right now? Namjoon, sit back down." The movie was paused now, Yoongi's attention fully on Namjoon. "I said, no. You heard me." He was walking on thin ice right now, Yoongi was centimeters away from snatching Namjoon and bending him over his lap and spanking him.

"Who do you think you're talking to boy? You're not tough shit, Namjoon.  Get your ass over here before I do it myself." But Namjoon stayed put. For some reason, he decided it was a good idea to not listen.

In a blink of an eye, Yoongi had Namjoon over his lap. "H-hyung! Please, I'm s– "You weren't sorry when you stood there and disobeyed me. Now, you're going to sit here and take your punishment like a good boy. Got it?"

No response came. He pulled his head back by his hair, making Namjoon yelp out in pleasure and pain. "I said, got it?" "Yes! Y-Yes sir!" His breathing was heavy now, already feeling himself get hard against Yoongi's leg.

"Pathetic little pain slut. All I've done is pull your hair and you're already hard. Maybe I should just leave you here, all hard and wanting to cum." The dominant one growled out. "N-No,  I'll be a good boy! I-I pr– "Did I tell you to fucking speak, you want to be a good boy but you disobey me even more. Tch"

He settled on giving him 15 spankings, knowing Namjoon would safeword out if it was too much. "Count." He told the boy before landing the first hit onto his behind. "O-One!" He yelped out, already feeling himself harden even more. Then another. "T-Two!"

"Fourt-teen! F-Fift-teen~!" He counted the last slap to his ass, immediately taking in harsh gulps of air. "You did so well, my good boy. I'm so so proud of you sweetie." He moved Namjoon around so both of his knees were on the side of him. "M' good boy, h-hyung?" The submissive quietly asked, his expression a dazed one. Yoongi cooed and soothed his hands over the younger's behind.

"Yes baby. You're a very good boy. And guess what good boys get" "T-To cum?" Namjoon responded back. "Mhm, and how do you want to cum, baby boy?" He shyly looked up at his boyfriend and mumbled something under his breath, but loud enough for Yoongi to hear, but he still wanted him to repeat it.

"Wan' your cock, sir~" He whined out. "Okay baby, lay back on the couch for me." He watched him do as told and got up to go get the lube from their room. "No sir don't leave me please! I-I'll be good for you!" He shouted, immediately tearing up. "Baby boy, I'm not going anywhere. It's okay, I'm just going to get the lube." He reassured the younger boy, giving him a kiss on the lips, his forehead and his nose, making him giggle.

He smiled and quickly left to go get the lube, not wanting his baby being left alone for any longer. He came back to see Namjoon's eyelids slowly closing. "Sweetie? You're getting tired. Wanna clean up and go to sleep?"

"No, I can take it, hyungie." He quickly responded, wanting nothing more than to be impaled on his boyfriend's dick. "M'kay baby boy I'm going to prep you now." Yoongi lubed up his middle finger and circled the younger's hole with it.

Namjoon whined and pressed himself against his finger in hopes of pushing it in, only to fail. "Put in~" he grunted, sounding like more of a whine. Yoongi chuckled at his lack of vocabulary and  finally pushed his finger in. He kissed Namjoon and started moving his finger in and out.

"Gi, I-Im okay, You're gonna make me c-cum~" He nudged at the finger inside of him, trying to get it out. "That's the plan baby." He responded but removed his finger anyway. He quickly lubed up his dick and aligned himself at Namjoon's ass.

"Wait. C-Can I ride you?" Yoongi bit his lip at the thought of Namjoon riding him. He stated that it wasn't his favorite position but today was different.

He didn't respond, not trusting his voice and only sat back on his knees hoping that he got the point across. Fortunately he did and quickly hovered over Yoongi's dick before slowly sinking down. "Oh fuck. You're so fucking tight." He growled and gripped onto Namjoon's hips before slamming Namjoon down all the way on his cock and fucking into him at a fast pace.

"Mm- Ah! Fuck, fuckfuckfuck! Yes right there!" So much for wanting to ride him, Yoongi was doing all the work. He buried his head into Yoongi's neck, licking at his sweet spot, feeling satisfied when he heard Yoongi moan louder.

"Feel so full! Ah! Daddy!" Yoongi increased his pace at that, if even possible. It was rare for Namjoon to call him daddy, it sometimes just slipped without him noticing. Like now.

Namjoon yelped out in pleasure when his prostate was being hammered into. He was just babbling incoherent nonsense at this point, feeling himself get closer and closer to his orgasm.

Yoongi felt the same way, drilling his cock into Namjoon. "M' gunna cum! Oh fu-" He threw his head back in a silent scream, semen shooting out of his cock and onto his and Yoongi's chest. Yoongi followed right after, thrusting deeply one more time into his boyfriend before cumming.

"Shit." Yoongi cursed, pulling Namjoon off of his dick and gently placing him back down on the couch. "You okay sweetie?" He only hummed, feeling more tired than earlier.

He settled on wiping him clean, he would give him a bath in the morning, and also wiped himself off before going into their room and changing. He got Namjoon a pair of silky white shorts and a white shirt. He fixed him some warm noodles and fed them to him, throwing the noodle cup away after.

"Sweet dreams, baby." He told the now sleeping male before cuddling up against his chest. "I love you." He whispered before going to sleep aswell.

hi

i think this is my longest oneshot so far

1308 words (plus this author's note) 🤩

i hope you enjoyed this and i hope you're taking good care of yourself 💗💗