Test me | VHOPE

🦄✨Taehyung was really going to make Hoseok pull a move on him.

He saw the way Taehyung's hips moved in those tight- fitted blue jeans and Taehyung noticed how Hoseok was staring at him throughout the day.

Which is exactly why he tried not to show his backside when Hoseok was around so often, he knew he was going to pounce eventually.

>~•✞•~<>~•✞•~<>~•✞•~<>~•✞•~<

He was trying, he really was fucking trying. He tried changing his pants, but Jin won't let him upstairs. It's kind of hard to do so when he's helping Jin cook.

"Hyung, these pants are my favorite, I don't want to mess them up." Murmured Taehyung. "You'll be fine, Tae. You can just wash them." Fucking Jin. He was really tempted to purposely throw the food on his pants just so he could go change.

They were having spaghetti with garlic bread (personal favorite 😌) And Taehyung was in charge of the bread, so that meant a lot of bending over. And Hoseok's hungry gaze wasn't helping him feel any better.

As he went to check on the bread for the second time, Hoseok came into view. He like, really wanted to fucking change his pants. Why did he insist on wearing his tight, ass popping jeans today? The fuck was he thinking?

"Wow Hyung, it smells delicious in here." He said to Jin, not sparing one glance at Taehyung. What's wrong? Did he not look fuckable? Like he was absolutely fucking asking to get railed by Hos- What was he thinking? His thoughts could go wild at times, there was nothing he could do to stop them.

He saw Hoseok reaching into the refrigerator, grabbing a water bottle and opening it, quickly gulping down the contents. If Hoseok didn't acknowledge him he was going to-

"Tae-Tae." Hoseok called out. Damn, how could one person be so adorable and turn into a devil at night? That's Hoseok for you. "Yes Hyung?" "Come sit with me, you've been avoiding me all day and I want to cuddle~" He whined. He really was avoiding him all day, but he didn't want to get caught up in something he couldn't finish so soon.

"If it's okay with Seokjin Hyung." "I'll be fine, Tae. Go take a break, yeah?" Jin said with his naturally pretty smile. (LITERALLY THE PRETTIEST. 😤✋🏽)

Hoseok quickly took Taehyung's hand and led him to the living room and plopped down on the couch, bringing Taehyung down with him.

"So what's been going on in that pretty head of yours?" Hoseok asked. Taehyung blushed at the word 'pretty' . He knew he was absolutely stunning but he always got so shy when Hoseok complimented him.

"It's just, I've been distracted." That wasn't really a lie, his mind was full of the thought of Hoseok tying him up and fucking him into the sheets, but of course he wouldn't tell him that.

"With..?" "It's nothing, really. Just silly thoughts, haha." Taehyung always got shy around him when they were engaging sex. "Silly, hm?" He nodded. "Are you testing me, Taehyung?" Taehyung gulped at that.

"N-no, hyung. What a— What were you thinking when you wore these pants? How good they look on your tight ass? Your thick thighs? You're really testing me right now, you just don't know it." Hoseok rasped against his neck. Taehyung squirmed in his spot on Hoseok's lap, trying to wriggle out of his grasp.