Chapter 1

Spencer's P.O.V
Beep, Beep, Beep
Is all I hear in the middle of my dream about meeting One Direction.
I really don't want to go to school today because I know when I get there I'm going to get called names when I arrive.
You see my names Spencer and I get bullied by a kid named Shawn Mendes and his group of friends. Shawn is the worst though he always yells mean things to me like "you're fat", or " you're a worthless piece of shit." Like tell me something I don't know. On top of all of that I have a mom that doesn't about me because she always at work or out with an other guy, and as for my dad he left when I was younger. Anyways back to the story.

As soon as I picked my clothes out my clothes for school which were leggings and a crop top that said BO$$ on it. I headed downstairs and out the door. I don't eat because I'm trying to lose weight.

When I arrived at school I saw Shawn and his friends. I decided to just walk right past them, but it didn't really work out because I heard one of them shout "why don't you just kill yourself already nobody would notice or care." I know for a fact that nobody would care if I would just go die not even my own mother would care for Gods sakes! So if that's what they want from me maybe I will just go kill myself. I ran to the bathroom with tears in my eyes and took out my blade from my book bag. I made deep cuts into my wrist, it felt so good to let the blood rush out of me. I did this a couple more times until I could even feel anything anymore. I then saw someone come in, but my vision went blurry before I could see who it was. Then everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys, it's Carly this is my new fan fiction and I'm still working in my Niall so don't worry I'll try to update when I can!