The Fool Who Fell For God

Everything felt warm, his body stinging. He felt like his limbs were being ripped apart, his eyes popping out of his head, one of his pupils being blown. His head spun, every thought coursing his brain. He felt a heavy pressure on his neck, crushing his vocal cords. He tried to close his eyes but his eyeballs were too swollen. He wanted to puke, but it only made it halfway up his throat. Soon it snapped his neck, sending everything into a void of darkness.

Although Lucas wasn't the nicest, he never stood up and outright disrespected people. He was too scared to talk to people. He had curly brown hair, and wore a pair of round circular glasses. He was on good terms with pretty much everybody, but he had no close friends. He stayed mostly by his uncle. Sebastian, his uncle, favored him since he was the only boy from his mothers children. He had two sisters, Charlotte and Mia. Sebastian took Lucas out to get food almost every weekend. They ate out and always had lovely conversations. In trade for food, Lucas would work for Sebastian, cutting down trees, collecting money. One particular time, someone near the end of the village refused to pay his debt and had a gun to Lucas's head. His uncle comforted him through it, allowing the bondage.

Sebastian sipped his coffee, waiting for them to come out with their bread. The area they were in was a no-smoking zone, which while tedious, was tolerable. Sebastian looked over at Lucas, who was looking at the floor. "Hey, what's up? Did your sisters mess with you again?" Sebastian said, stroking his long orange beard. Lucas looked up. "Oh, uh-" he stuttered from shock. "I was just daydreaming. It was this really weird dream where there was an empty word with only two pe-" "Oh whatever, it was just a daydream." Sebastian cut him off. It was clear by his facial expression it was bothering Lucas and right now having fun was all that mattered to Sebastian. He smiled "So, got any crushes?" Sebastian asked, trying to keep the conversation going. Lucas was about 14 at the time, so he was allowed into his town's public school. 

Up until the age of 13, you have to be homeschooled. Then, you have to pass an extensive exam to join the school. Lucas failed the first time, but managed to pass the second time.

He blushed, looking away. "No, not that anybody likes me back" he chuckled, hiding blush from his face. Sebastian looked over "Is it that Sofia girl in your class?" he said, a teasing smile wrapping around his face. Lucas's blood went straight to his cheeks, causing him to blush. "okay, f-fine, i like her, so what?" he said quietly keeping his head down. Sebastian moved closer. "Listen, son. You only live once and only live so long. You either ask her out or you don't, and you wanna make the better decision for yourself, alright? I know she'd make you happy, so just go for it before your old and single in your 40's" he chuckled. 

"W-well I-" he was cut off by the blue sky turning yellow instantaneously. Yellow waves converged in the sky, before all direct at one point. They shot down, sending bursts of energy throughout the ground. Steam converged all over the landing point, a skeletal structure building onto it. It was about 7 meters tall, having a circular square-ish head. It had no lips, and its teeth stretched across its face. Its hair slowly began to create itself, its left eye bigger than the other. Sebastian looked in awe at the sight. Once the lightning disappeared, it stood docile for a moment, but just a moment, before instantly rushing towards Lucas. 

"NO!" Sebastian yelled, trying to push Lucas out of the way. Lucas just stood there, eyes locked with it. Despite Sebastians efforts, it wrapped its giant fingers around Lucas's body. The area was almost entirely empty. Once Lucas came to, he screamed. He felt like he couldn't move, he felt scared. He had no idea what was about to happen. He felt the creature bring him to its mouth, its teeth slowly lining up with his skull. Everything felt warm, his body stinging. He felt like his limbs were being ripped apart, his eyes popping out of his head, one of his pupils being blown. His head spun, every thought coursing his brain. He felt a heavy pressure on his neck, crushing his vocal cords. He tried to close his eyes but his eyeballs were too swollen. He wanted to puke, but it only made it halfway up his throat. "MOMMY, SEBASTIAN, MAKE IT STO-" he was cut off. His short life gone to waste. His head was crushed and only stood a body. Sebastian watched in horror as the creature devoured Lucas's head, watching it move down its throat. It then took the rest of the body, before stopping

Sebastian layed in tears, on his knees, The creature walked over to him, grabbing him. "NO! STOP IT!" he screamed, struggling and kicking in its hands. His cries were in vein. It took his body and instead of his head, it took his lower waist. After aligning its teeth with it, it cut it off, his intestines spilling out onto the titan. He died instantly, no pain or suffering. The crowd watched in horror as the mans legs were slid down the creatures throat. It then laid docile once more, as the blood dripping from its mouth to the floor had continued to drip. The only noise was that of children sobbing to their mothers, who were in a trans, completely in shock.