Or Live To See Yourself Become The Villain.

The void was much quieter this time. The only noises came from his footsteps as they hit the water-y floor. He saw the tree once again, each strand's pulse felt stronger. Every emotion released by it felt exaggerated. His expression was blank, and his senses stimulated. Though, it wasn't too much of a surprise to hear Sebastian's form behind him. 

"Well, look at you now." he said, his voice echoing. Lucas didn't look back. "LOOK AT YOU NOW!" Sebastian screamed, before smiling. "You're roadkill. You have already died." he said, before chuckling. It felt like his laugh bounced around in his mind. "You're pathetic. You are a god, they are mortals." he said, stopping laughing. He approached closer to Lucas, who still had his back turned on him. He whispered into his ear. "You need to let go." he said.

Zelus had no time to greave, only tears streaming down his face. "WHY YOU LITTLE-" his eyes sparked, but there was nothing. The lightning couldn't strike. He tried again, getting nothing more than a spark. He turned back, a canon ball swaying through the air right above his hair, wind travelling. Why cant I transform? he thought, still in shock. So many emotions poured in at once.

"Let go, Lucas." he said. "I'm dead, and never coming back." his words bouncing through Lucas's ears. Shut up. he tried to say but no words come out. His energy was so strong it sent the thought metaphysically to Sebastian.

"NO!" Zelus screamed, one of the government officials grabbing him by the shoulder. He threw Zelus to the ground, holding his arms behind his back. Zelus kicked and struggled, but in the end, the officer managed to detain him. "I.." he stuttered, unable to form a coherent sentence. "I.. it wasn't supposed to end.." he said. "Not like this! I.. I-I haven't even told him-" "SHUT IT" an officer screamed, putting a gag in his mouth.

Rage built up inside of him. Each sound of a letter annoyed, no, disgusted him. Sebastian kept talking. He wouldn't quit. Eventually, after what felt like eternity, Lucas snapped. He moved his arm up, his eyes glowing yellow. Suddenly, a spine was summoned with sharp bone attached to the end. he had made a makeshift scythe. Using it, he stabbed Sebastian.

He had to walk, he couldn't resist. Every bone in his body felt tired, beaten, bruised. He felt every emotion. He wanted to struggle, to put up a fight. But yet, he couldn't. He hadn't had the strength. He looked down to see a blood splatter. He closed his eyes, he didn't want to see Lucas like this.

Blood poured out of Sebastian's mouth as the scythe made impact with his heart. Everything had changed. The strand attached to Sebastian suddenly attached to Lucas, morphing with his. He felt every memory, every emotion Sebastian had felt. He absorbed it. A new person looked up at the void. "I'd rather not die"

Suddenly, a bright light shined over the corpse. Zelus couldn't help but open his eyes. Lucas's corpse was lifted, and a skull had been built. Freshly born nerves molded themselves into the skull, blood falling into the eye sockets, nose sockets, and the mouth socket. Veins began to build, followed by skin. Hair was the last thing to build. Lucas opened his eyes, before they began glowing, as well as Zelus's. However, Zelus didn't want to transform. 

Why was he transforming?

Stood atop the world a monster, their titans both being disfigured and molded together. One of the arms stuck through the eye of the other face, a long arm reaching down the side to the hand. One of the arms wrapped around the shoulder of the other, but it melted itself into the neck. Lucas's titan has no skin, while Zelus's titan looked the same. Their heads split into one giant head. There were only two legs, but on the left leg protruded a foot. The titan was over 150 meters tall, its simple existence enough to kill soldiers. It let out a disgusting noise, as thought it was shaking the earth.

What happened?