Explaining Part ll

Janiya's POV:

After about 30 minutes Roman finished breakfast, we ate, and now we were in the living room watching The Hunger Games. "Wassup guys" Demetri said as he came inside the living room sitting next to me, putting my feet on his lap. "Hi. We're watching The Hunger Games." I told him getting comfortable on the couch with my feet in his lap. "Good, I love this movie." he said turning the volume up. Halfway through the movie Lucy came down and turned the tv off. "Hey what was that for?" I asked annoyed that he turned the tv off. "Sit down and don't raise your voice at me again before I give you something to be upset about." Lucy said giving me a stern glare, sitting in front of me.

I sat back down between Roman and Demetri with my arms crossed mad that he turned the tv off. "Stop being a brat neonata." Roman said putting me on his lap. "B-But he turned the tv off." I whined. "I know baby but we'll just watch tv when we're finished talking ok." Roman whispered. "Ok fine."

"Janiya yesterday was never supposed to happen." Luce said. "What do you mean?" I asked confused. "Janiya what I'm about to say may sound weird ok but I promise I'm telling the truth." he said. "Ok." I replied. "Janiya me and my brothers are hybrids. What I mean by that is that we are all supernaturals. Specifically werewolves, demons&devil/vampire/dragon/midgardsormr/god. And every supernatural on this planet has a mate commonly known as soul mate. Janiya you are our soul mate. The moon goddess chose you for us and so did our beast." Lucifer said looking at me dead in the eye.

As soon as he finished speaking I got up and started pacing the living room. I knew they were true. I knew. I was always fascinated by the supernatural. I always thought it was cool. I'm not surprised they are hybrid y'know. They growl, have incredible strength, their eyes change colors all the time, and I could have sworn I seen Lucifer with sharpened canines. But that's not the problem. The problem is that I'm their mate.

How can I be their mate. I'm just some lame human. They're kings for gods sake. I'm not fit to be a queen. W-What if they realize that and don't wanna be mates with me anymore. I hope they don't. I really like them. I guess it's because of the mate bond.

Narrator POV:

Janiya stood pacing back and forth in deep thought as the brothers prepared themselves for whatever she was about to say. The De'Luca brothers have never felt so nervous in their lives. They wanted her to theirs. They wanted her to Bo their queen. Their everything. Even Lucifer was scared of her reaction. On the outside he looked cold but in the inside he was frantic. Him and his beasts REFUSED to let her go they want her with every fiber in their body.

Janiya abruptly turned around and stood in front of them taking a seat on the couch that sat there. "Are you guys sure?" She asked them. "Sure about what il mio amore?"Demetri replied. "Are you guys sure you guys want me. Look ok I-I'm not the most fit to be anyone's mate. I've never done any of this before. I've never had any interaction like with a man before. I don't what to do. I-I just don't want your guys to regret picking me." Janiya said.

The brothers could easily tell this topic made her very distressed by the way her breathing sped up and the tears pooling in her eyes. "Come here piccolo." Demetri said holding his hand out for her to take. She took his hand as he pulled her into his lap sideways so that her front was facing Demetri and Roman who were beside them. "Calm down tesoro. Breathe baby. In and out. In and out. In and out. Just like that Janiya. Good job baby. We're so proud little one. You did so good princess." Demetri praised her. Janiya being flustered turned her face into his shoulder to hide her blushing face.

The brothers smirked at their little mate finding out that their mate clearly liked being praised. "Janiya if we didn't want you, you wouldn't be here right now. We want you. Only you. We'll help you learn ok. You being our mate is a fucking honor. You are perfect bambina. From your hair to your toes everything about is so fucking amazing especially that sexy ass body of yours. Damn I bet that p-"

"ok I think we get it Demetri." Roman interrupted. "Do you want you accept the mate bind princess. It's all up to you." Roman told her. "I-I want to. But i want to start off slow. Like a regular relationship ok." She asked. "Of course baby. Anything." Lucifer told her. Their beasts roared in excitement glad that their mate accepted them and the bond.

So what are demons&devil/vampire/dragon/midgardsormr/god........

Sorry for the late, late, late, late, late, late, update. I truly apologize I didn't mean for it to take this long. Please forgive me for my absence. I'll try harder to update faster. Sorry again😞😔