Unexpected Greetings Part 1

Today at the college the seniors had a trip to the Kingdom's Palace. I have no idea where that is or what happens there but, I heard that only a special group of people live there and around the area. I also heard that there is three kings and they have their own palace that only they live in.

I got up and took a 30min shower.( Am I the only one that takes their speaker in the bathroom and get lit:)I got out and oiled and lotioned myself with Japanese cherry blossom scented oil and lotion. I decided to wear a nude body con dress that was a little above my knee and slightly snug. I pared the dress with nude open toes wedge sandals, a rose gold watch, rose gold medium hoop earrings, and a jean jacket.

I grabbed my purse and headed out. By the time the buses are here are the senior we're loading it. I parked my car and made my way over. I decided to sit in the middle of the bus because they back is wild and the front is weird. Luckily I was able to have my own seat. I pulled out my iPhone 12 max and put on H.E.R Damage. (At the top)

I love this song it's such a vibe. Halfway through the song I decided to just take a nap because it takes us about 45 minutes to a hour to get to the Palace.Before I took a nap I made sure to tuck my purse under me because I'm not trynna go to jail for fighting childish ass kids about stealing my shit.

(Time Skippp)

Suddenly a sudden jerk of the bus wakes me up. I look out the window and see a big neighborhood full of big houses. As we kept going down a street it was a huge house, wait no castle at the end of the street. I've never seen a building this big before in my life. It looks so cool. The bus driver parked the bus at the entrance of the castle." Ok students it's time to get out." Our professor said.

I excitedly rushed off the bus so I can hurry up and get inside. Once everyone was off the bus we headed to the front door. After the professor knocked on the door this man that looked like he was in his late 40s answered the door. "Hello everyone, my name is Martin im the Butler and I will be you all's tour guide."Martin said.

He looked nice. After that he let us inside and let me tell you shocked was a understatement. The inside was beautiful. The theme of the house was white and gold. The main thing that caught my eye was the diamond chandelier. What a beauty that is. "Students please do not touch anything and stay together." Martin said. A couple of us replied with a yes sir. Others were just playing around.

So far Martin has showed us the theater room, living room, kitchen, art room, and the place were in now, the ball room. The ball room looks like the one from Beauty and The Beast. While everyone doing their own thing my bladder decided it wanted to be noticed. Now I'm squirming around trying not to pee."Mr.Thomas I'm about to go use the restroom. I'll be right back." I told my professor. "Ok, go ahead we'll probably still be here if not just go back to the theater room." Mr. Thomas said. "Ok, thanks."

After that I take off to the restroom only to find out I don't know where it is. Now I'm lost in a castle where I don't know where anything or anyone is at. Okkk so now I'm at the point were just going to look inside these rooms for a restroom because right now I'm at the brink of peeing in my clothes. So,I turn the corner and see a door and head inside. There were no one inside. I spot the restroom and hurry and do my business.

When I'm done I wash my hands and hurry up out the room. Now my only problem is that I'm still lost and I forgot which way I came from. I just took a right turn around the corner and soon I did that I ended bumping into a wall. On my way towards the floor I'm caught by a pair of tattooed arms. "You should be more careful piccolo." The person said.

I could have sworn I knew that voice before. I look up and to come face to chest with the person who caught me. Might I say his chest is very muscular." I'm up here neonata." The same person said. I looked at the face of the person who caught me only to see Lucifer staring back at me.

"Lu-Lucifer what are y-you doing here?" I asked him. "Well piccolo amico I do live here." Lucifer said. "Y-You live here?" I asked confused. I don't know he lived here. "Yes baby i do." Lucifer said. "We do to baby." I looked over Lucifer to see Demetri and Roman standing there looking all sexy. "You all live in this castle." "Yes little one we do." Roman said. "Wow!"