Alone

one week. a whole seven days is how long dream had been ignoring George. although George was happy for dreams success, he also just missed his boyfriend. so here he found himself on a Saturday night all alone wishing he was in dreams warm embrace. 

dream on the other hand was had not noticed his boyfriends sadness due to being so busy with his upcoming popularity on the Minecraft community. he knew he had been neglecting George for work but it was what had to be done. right now dream was sat in a call with sapnap and tommy, having just finished recording a video. after ending the call, he pulled up a coding project he had been working on for what seemed like forever. 

George was laying on his bed when he heard dream say bye to the others in the call. he had hoped that dream would pause his work to spend time with him but was sadly mistaken when dream never came out of his room. he decided that he had enough and got the courage to get up and walk to dreams room. with three soft knocks and no answer he decided to open the door and walk in. there he saw the blond sitting at his desk looking very agitated. he also saw that he was working on that one code that was giving him trouble. with one final deep breath he decided to speak up.

"dream?" he quietly asked 

"what do you need George" dream replied with a little aggression in his voice  

"uhm sorry to be a bother i just was wondering if you wanted to cuddle or watch a movie or something else I don't know" George said with a shake in his voice

"George cant you see I'm busy right now. i am  literally in the middle of this code. are you blind or something" dream slightly raised his voice.

"i-im sorry I didn't mean to bother you i just missed you" George said 

 "George stop being selfish you know this is my dream and you should be support me as my fucking boyfriend instead of trying to guilt trip me " dream not full on yelled 

 "dream please stop yelling at me" George whispered. George was always a very sensitive boy and never lived being yelled at. so right standing here and being yelled sty is his worst nightmare.

"well if you weren't being annoying in the first place I would have never yelled" dream said with still a raised voice but lower than it had been.

" I'm s-sorry. I wasn't trying to be selfish. I just wanted to spend time with you. i-ill just leave you alone I'm sorry." George said with tears in his eyes. seeing as dream didn't say anything and just turned his chair back around, George just silently walked back to his room and laid in his bed.

 he didn't mean to annoy dream but he did. the thought of dream thinking he didn't support him is what hurt him the most. he had scarified his whole relationship just for dreams career. he even picked up a job at the local gas station until dream had a steady income of money. specking of he had to go to work in about five hours. the thought of having the deal with people  for hours straight after his fight with dream make his head hurt even worst than before. but with that he fell into a peaceful sleep.   

the painful sound of his alarm clock woke George up right at 6:00am. with a annoyed sigh he turned off the alarm and headed to the bathroom to get ready. he when he saw himself in the mirror he almost gasped. the looked awful. the large dark bags under his eyes, the redness around them, his runny nosy... lets just say he has looked better.  with one last glace he decided to actually get ready or else he would be late. ten minuets he was ready for work but not so ready to face dream. pushing that out his brain he walked downstairs to make himself some breakfast. there he saw dream typing away on his computer answering emails. George just quietly walked into the kitchen not wanting to start a conversation. dream had other plans.

"what are you doing awake so early" dream questioned top the island while George was looking in the fridge.

"I have work today" George said 

"I thought you quit that job a while ago" dream said while not really paying attention

"nope. you would think you would notice your boyfriend being gone for hours but i guess not"  George said just above a whisper.

"what?" dream said finally looking up from his computer.

"nothing. I have to go now. I wont be home for like 12 hours so don't wait up" George said with a slight annoyance  

"okay"

and with that George walked to his car only for it to magickly stop working and him having to walk the work not wanting to ask dream for a ride. it wasn't that far anyways. once he got there he was only 5 minuets late. his manager was waiting for him when he got there and asked for him to step into his office for a minuet tp talk. that make George's blood ran cold and he only could think of one outcome from this talk, and it wasn't good. 

" so George you know you haven't been running late the last couple of days and just not keeping up with the store as I need it to be so I'm sorry to say this but I'm going to have to let you go" his manager said

" I'm sorry. I promise I can do better. please I really need this job right now" George pleaded with the man.

" I'm sorry George I cant help you" the manager said.

so George got up and started walking home. he was also thinking on all the things that have happened  in the last 24 hour and it became hard to hold the tears in. right on que the sky turned a dark stormy color as it started pouring down rain. it almost make George laugh at his own misfortune. he continued walking home and was soon drenched for head to toe. he arrived home at the doors wee locked and he had left his key inside so he just started knocking on the door hoping dream could hear him.

 luckily dream was taking a break and refilling his water bottle and heard the knocks on the door. he walked over to the door and what he saw psychically hurt his heart. there stood George soaking wet with a slight tremble from the cold, eyes red from crying, and an emotion in his eyes dream could quiet put his finger on. dream quickly let George into the house and got a towel to wrap around him. dream just sat there holding on to George until George broke the silence.

"i-im s-sorry dream. you can go back to work I didn't mean to b-bother you. I just forgot my key." George said while tear were streaming down his face.

"no George your not bothering me. why are you cry and why were you walking in the rain" dream questioned with a sweet voice.

"well my car wouldn't start so I just walked to work. but then my boss fired me and I really needed that job for the money and then our fight last night- it just all got too much and I started crying- I'm sorry I'm rambling-" George was interrupted with a soft kiss to his lips and he melted at the feeling.

"George I'm am so sorry for what I said last night. I was tried and I didn't mean a word of what I said. I'm sorry for what happened at your job and me not being there for you over the past couple of days. I have no right to ask for your forgiveness but I still will because I don't think I could live without you. I am so so sorry George would you please forgive me" dream said

"yes dream I forgive you, but could you please stop yelling at me I really don't like it . and could you also try and make more time for me like I get the work is more important but I miss you" George said with a clearer voice that before 

"George I am so sorry that I even made you think that work is more important than you. i will make sure that you always come before work no questions asked" dream replied

George ran over and gave dream the best hug he could ever give.

" I love you dream" George whispered into dreams neck

"I love you too George more than you could ever know" dream whispered back.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

words-1467

first chapter Pog