Winter Winds || Narancia X reader

(Long a/n lol)
A lot has happened, as you may have read earlier my mental health has been on the decline and that's really my only excuse for not writing, I had a Fugo fic but I just feel like writing narancia right now, hope you understand

also thinking about unpublishing my headcannon book (I also unpublished two one shots also cause I wasn't happy with them either) cause even though a lot of people seem to like it I just find it cringy, not sure if I should leave it up or not

this is based on recent turn of events cause the north east has been real cold recently for absolutely no reason and I wanted to garden

the crush to lovers trope or whatever is my favorite and that's why all my fics are basically that, also I'm an uncreative bitch 🤪 (not really)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(Context the gang is in New York for a mission)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(TW: Cursing)

It was cold.

A lot colder than it should be for April weather, not to mention that it was 40 degrees (F) outside.

"Bucciarati can you please tell turn up the heat-"

"No I'm already fucking hot-"

"Then CHANGE!"

"Fugo you literally have holes in your clothes you're the one that needs to fucking change."

Bickering became normal at this point, the culture shock of New York and the weather change made everyone more tense and uneasy, but I was fine though since I used to live here, but even then it was kind of unusual for the weather to be this cold.

I sighed at the arguing, Abbacchio and Fugo were going at eachother which was unusual too.

Mista sighed.

"What's the thermostat at?" Mista asked, annoyance was evident in his voice.

"64" Bucciarati answered

"Is that warm or cold?" Narancia questioned.

"It's not that bad?" I answered, unsure of myself since it felt a lot colder than 64 degrees.

He hummed in response, for the boys, Farenheit was hard to understand since they're so used to Celsius in Italy. But honestly it's already confusing in the first place.

I sighed, the boys continued to argue and I couldn't stand the bickering anymore. So I got up and made my way to the stairs before a voice called after me.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)!" Narancia called for me, he stood at the bottom of the stairs, arms around his chest, shivering as he stood there.

"Can we, as long as you don't mind, can you go out with me to the store down the road to get a sweatshirt with me? I'm freezing... and we haven't done anything together in a while." He said with pleading eyes.

"Yeah sure just let me put on my sweatshirt-"

"Yay ok! Thank you so much I really appreciate it!" He smiled and scurried back to the living room.

I smiled, he was adorable-

Stop it, I can't be thinking that, he's your friend, nothing more.

...

But what if I do want something more? Haha just kidding, unless?

I turned red at the thought as I made my way into my room, grabbing the first hoodie I saw and putting it on quickly before racing back downstairs and putting on my shoes.

"Narancia I'm ready to go-"

"I'm coming!" He responded, a scoff could be heard right after from someone else but I couldn't make out who it was, or why it was made.