Josuke Relationship Headcannons

Some of the headcannons might be too long and I'm really sorry about that. There's a chance he might be slightly OOC but I don't think he is that much idk.

---------

-As you may have heard, he's apparently a 'pure love' kind of guy, which is absolutely correct.

-Unlike other guys his age, he really isn't the kind of guy to date people just for sex and looks, and there has to be effort from both sides to make this relationship work.

-Once you start dating him, he starts dreaming about spending the rest of his life with you already. He's hoping that you two can get married and maybe even start a family together (as long as you're up for it of course). He dreams very big way too quickly.

"I know it's a weird question, but do you want to get married to me one day?"

-He cares more about who you are as a person than how you look. If you're lucky enough to have him fall for you, chances are that you're a wonderfully kind and empathetic person, along with just being very sweet in general. Those nice things you did for him that you didn't think much of meant the world to him.

-Josuke can be very affectionate and loving at times, but only if you try to give him lots of love back. He completely understands if you're a little shy about showing affection at first, but eventually he really wants you to open up to him and show him how much you really love him.

-In public he isn't as affectionate as he could be. The things he does are somewhat subtle, but it's enough to tell the people that notice those gestures that you're both in a relationship.

-He loves to hold your hand as you both walk to and from school, usually while you're both in a heated discussion over something very trivial. He'll wrap his arm around your shoulders when you're both just standing around together doing nothing. Sometimes he'll kiss your cheek out of nowhere, just to catch you by surprise.

-He's definitely more affectionate and touchy when you're both alone. He loves to cuddle you all the time and he'll happily cover you in kisses as he holds you tightly in his arms. If you give him kisses back he'll become a very happy but at the same time a very flustered mess, it's really cute.

-He is constantly reminding you how much he loves and adores you, if it isn't obvious already, he's really in love with you and would do so much for you.

"You know I love you right? Like a lot? I just want you to remember that always."

-He loves to play video games with you, even if you aren't good at it he's more than willing to teach you. If you don't want to play he also enjoys it if you lay your head on him and watch, giving him words of encouragement like telling him how good he is really boosts his confidence.

-He may or may not show you off to his friends at first. It really depends on the day he's having, but he'd definitely tell them. Rohan seems shocked that Josuke somehow managed not to scare you off or something, but I think he's secretly happy for him since you make Josuke really happy.

-He goes between phases of not being jealous at all, to holding you very close to him cause some guy gave you a look that he took the wrong way.

-He just wants to be with you all the time. Josuke's always inviting you to hang out with him, Okuyasu, and Koichi or making up reasons for you to come over. He can get really attached to you very quickly.

-Generally he's one of the best boyfriends you could ever have. If you have problems he tries his best to understand them instead of hating you for them, and he'll always try his best to be there for you when you're struggling with things.

A/N
-----------
Votes are extremely appreciated istg they make me so happy!!

ISTG Josuke is one of the best jojo characters to be in a relationship with and I will stand by that.

I feel like somethings wrong with it and I don't know what specifically is the problem is. I tried so fucking hard with this too but I really want to publish it already since I kept putting it off.

Also of you're still here what if I did a face reveal? Theoretically speaking though.