.Part.3.

"Oh for fuck sake I'm out Tommy" Birdy shouted just as Brenda, Jorge and fry had led wckd away.

"He's not here! FUCK! And there's another wckd bloody fucking plane" Bird said before screaming making everyone look at her like she was psycho..
"Hey wait shut up it's not wckd it's vince?" Thomas said making me and newt rush out and me scream of joy.

"Stop screaming will you" one of the kids said and newt put his arm around my shoulder,
We loaded the kids onto the aircraft before discussing a plan.
****
"You saved our ass" newt chuckled to Brenda who nodded in agreement before chuckling too,
"Imagin if we hadn't came" Jorge said.

"STOP" birdy screamed and frypan clapped a hand over his ears before Jorge slammed the brakes and they all got out,

"Funny, spent three years trapped behind walls, trying to break out and now we wanna brake back in" and I put a hand on his shoulder before he smiled back to me and got back in the car.

****
We were walking threw a city filled with chanting roaring people screaming about the cure and this and that and how wckd only wanted it for themselves,
"Cmon to the front up here" Thomas said pulling my hand but I shoved him off when I saw someone walking towards us,

"Newt I don't like this we've got to-"
*boom*
"Oh shit" I screamed before we all ran more crashes and bangs coming from the armed walls of wckd to the floor of the city.

"Few" I let out a breath before I heard a scream and looked at Brenda being mulled into a van everyone else having the same done before I was picked up by a pair of strong arms.

"Put me down wanker!" I said my strong accent coming out thick.

Before I was shoved in the van the person sitting beside me.

"I'll never get over your accent birdy never"
Brenda said chuckling, this really wasn't the time to be joking around but I knew she just wanted to brighten the mood.

—-
"Gally come with us darling please come on!"
I screamed and he shook his head

Gun shots rang threw my ears
—-
I jotted awake before being pushed out a van to here Jorge screaming voice.
"Where is she" he punched a guy
"I'm right here" Brenda shouted and Jorge shot up like nothing happens before joining the group
Like nothing had happened.
"Nightmare" newt asked and I nodded
"The gally one?"
"Yep it just seemed worse this time"
He wiped a tear from my eye before a person stepped out the truck.

"Everyone calm down we're all on the same side"
"Really then who are you"
He groaned before taking his mask off
"Hello greenie" he said to Thomas before locking eyes with me and I stepped forward as Thomas went to lunge I pulled him back.
"Birdy" gally said going to step forward before I slapped him and he let out a wince.

"Seen that com-" I slapped him again and he rubbed his jaw.

"The first one is for chuck and the second is for leaving me heart broken bastard" I walked over to newt who looked shook.
"What?"

"Anybody else newt? frypan? Thomas?"
They all stood looking at me.

"WHAT!"

590 Word count
An
I kept smelling sausage will writing this chapter don't know why I'm telling use this but just addressing it and also if there's any typos it's as my phones playing up soz my guys.