The end.

"Come on kids" Gally called climbing down the tree house,
"Coming dad" they all shouted,
Gally gave birdy a kiss on the cheek and sat down at the table,
"No hands!"
He rolled his eyes and walked over to the basin and washed his hands.
"Good!" She nodded to him and sat down just as her three children ran into the room,
"Hands" Gally whispered making birdy roll her eyes.

The family of five sat and ate a pizza covered in all kinds of weird vegetables, the kris were not picky they had grown up to a world that had started over,
They were great full and loved when mum and dad would tell them story's,

Bressie, was the youngest and the bossiest she really was just her dad her futures and everything was shaped around Gally, the two decide to name her after someone they loved and someone they hated.
They hated Teresa with a passion even though both knew what she did had to be done or they wouldn't be sitting here today, threw all that hate birdy had that soft spot for Teresa, birdy was there only one who knew the truth about Teresa properly before the maze, about her mother and father about everything.
They obviously named her after Brenda as well who couldn't love Brenda.

The middle child was called Alby-Jorge "AJ" his friends would call him, he was named after both Gally and birdys father figures and he may or may not have been jorges favourite.
He was strong and big built like Gally yet his eyes were the violet of birdy and his face shape just beautiful like hers.

The oldest was obviously chuck, he was 10 now, the quietest yet the loudest, the kindest yet the meanest,
The most pleasant yet arrogant, he was birdy and gally put together, dotted freckles slim cheeks gallys brows and buzz cute hair with green eyes.

"Enjoy" Birdy said beginning to eat.

^so this is it guys, I've not had any inspiration lately, I'll write little bonus chapters about the glade and some more smuts as there's hardly any I feel, hope you all enjoyed.
Bye lovely's <3^