one.

· ⎯⎯ ୨ • ୧ ⎯⎯ ·

UNFRIENDLY GREETINGS.

❛ death by pussy potter  ❜

death by pussy potter 

· ⎯⎯ ୨ • ୧ ⎯⎯ ·

"Dummy."

"Bitch."

"Idiot."

"Stupid."

"Moron."

"American."

"Is that supposed to be an insult?" Camryn rolled her eyes exasperatedly, "Just because I'm not British or Irish?"

Kevin grinned, "Perhaps."

She leaned back against the window beside her seat on the Hogwarts Express, purposely kicking her legs up onto his lap, "At least I can pronounce my t's properly. Yours are nonexistent!"

"You've got a point, Cami." Anthony sighed from across the compartment, "In the muggle world, Americans spilled all of our tea anyways. The Boston Tea Party."

"Muggles are strange. Why couldn't they've stolen the tea for themselves or something?" Kevin questioned with a face.

"It was a protest." Camryn explained while pressing her cheek against the cool glass, "My parents sent me to a muggle school before I attended Ilvermorny, and the teachers taught us stuff like that."

Padma raised a brow, "It was a protest for independence, wasn't it? I've learned about it in my muggle studies class."

"Yeah, yeah. Let's not talk about muggle history now." Kevin dismissed her curiosity with a simple flick of his hand, "We're finally bloody sixth years!"

"That only means we have to study for our N.E.W.T's, you dimwit." Camryn snapped, "You barely managed to scrape a few O.W.L's."

"She's right." Anthony chuckled with amusement, "But I think he's talking about the social privilege the sixth years get."

"A ski resort trip far up north!" Padma squealed with delight, "I've been looking forward to it for ages now."

Camryn nodded, "Staying in a lodge is the best way to spend the winter holidays. They even have Quidditch matches in the snow there."

"Ooh, the captain is already plotting every second she's out on her broom." Kevin sniggered, "You're definitely gonna make us practice until we require arse warmers in the winter."

"I'll smack your arse if you complain." she muttered coldly while kicking his leg, "The rest of the team is much less bitchier than you."

"Honestly, if Tony tried out, the team would be complete again." Kevin shot his friend a pointed look, "It was just one time that Weasley girl hit you in the face with a Quaffle."