1: Double Pleasure

"Harry we heard that you escaped prison." Fred greeted Harry.

"That's a shame. This family could use another delinquent. "George added.

"At least that's what mom calls us."

Harry grinned at the twins.

"I assume the development of your products goes well?"

"It does. Thanks to you. "

"You're our best investor."

"Not that we would ever tell mom."

The younger boy smiled at them. He liked how normal the twins were acting with him. After the incident with the Dementors and the trial, the other people at Grimmauld Place 13 were tiptoeing around him, even his best friends and his godfather.

"Do you want to show me your new inventions?"

The two redheads beamed at the suggestion. They both wrapped an arm around Harry and led him to their room. There they showed him a few of their inventions, like canary cream or fake wands.

"Wow, you guys are really creative."

"Thanks, Harry."

"This means a lot to us."

"You are basically like our brother."

"But don't worry we like you more than Ronniekinns," George whispered dramatically.

Harry laughed at that.

The three guys spent the rest of the day together. Later that evening as they were playing around with a new project of the twins, Fred asked:

"Harry, we always wanted to ask you..."

"How do you manage to tell us apart?"

"Not even mom manages that."

Harry thought that Fred almost sounded sad and he didn't like that sound from the usually cheerful boy. He shrugged.

"Don't know. There are a few small things I notice to see that you are Gred and he is Forge. "

The twins howled with laughter.

"Never thought you could be so funny."

"Never thought you could ask a serious question." Harry retorted.

The twins chuckled.

"We bring fun into all of your lives."

"What would you do without us?"

"Fadeaway in misery and boredom," Harry said winking.

The twins grinned at their younger friend.

"You know how to make a guy feel confident," they said simultaneously.

The next few days Harry spent most of his time with the twins. He got to know them better than before and he became attached to them.

A few days after the trial Harry came into the twin's room when they hugged him both at the same time. When they broke apart, Fred gently turned Harry's head around and kissed him softly. The younger boy didn't know how to react and froze. Fred ended the kiss and looked at Harry. Then George did the same thing and shocked Harry even more.

Harry stared at them with wide eyes, while they looked back at him. The two looked very vulnerable and that was something Harry never saw before. The twins reminded him of puppies at that moment.