2: Business Endeavors

"Hey mate, it's good to see you. " Fred said as he hugged Harry.

George agreed with his brother, before pulling their friend into a hug too.

"It's good to see you too. " Harry replied grinning.

The three young men sat down at their table in a small cafè in Muggle London. It has been two years since the Battle of Hogwarts; two years since Voldemort's second and final fall. During the final battle, Fred nearly died, but luckily Percy managed to block the Death Eater's curse, saving his brother. Ever since that near-death experience, Fred's and George's relationship became even closer and one day they even went public with their relationship. And despite scathing articles by people like Rita Skeeter, most of the magical community tolerated (or even supported) the relationship of two of their favorite war heroes. And now a couple of years later, the twins were the most successful businessmen in Wizarding England.

"So Harry, how's Auror training going? " Fred asked.

"It's going good. A bit stressful though. "

That's why Harry was so excited to meet up with the twins. The two redheads never failed to cheer Harry up and make him relax.

"How are the shops? "

Soon after the war Fred and George expanded their business, buying Zonko's in Hogsmeade as well as opening up shops in the Wizarding districts of Dublin and Paris.

"As good as always. " Fred replied with a grin.

"But there is something we need to discuss with you. A business plan we made. " George added.

"Why do you need to discuss it with me? " Harry asked frowning.

"Harry you are still our biggest investor. "

"Not to mention one of our closest friends. "

The black-haired man smiled softly and told his friends that he was listening intently, so George began:

"We're already dominating the joke item industry here, so we want to expand into other businesses. "

"More precisely, we want to branch out into the adult entertainment industry, combining muggle technology and magic. " Fred finished.

Harry stared at the twins for a few moments, feeling speechless, before he stated:

"You want to open a sex shop. "

The boyfriends grinned.

"Knew you'd get it. What do you think? "

The younger man nodded.

"It's a good idea. If you open a sex shop, I'd like a free bag of your best products though. " Harry told them cheekily.

His orange-haired friends grinned.

"Actually, we have a better suggestion. " Fred said.

"Before we can open up the shop we need someone to test our products on. To make sure that they have good quality. "

Harry looked at the twin's identical, predatory grins.

"Well, I have to make sure that my investments are used well. So, yes I'll help you with testing out your products. "

On the next morning, Harry stood in front of the twin's apartment, feeling giddy. After their first tryst in Harry's fifth year, the twins and Harry had sex a few times, but the last time has been almost one and a half years ago. Obviously, Harry was feeling absolutely ecstatic about having sex with the twins again.

George opened the door, being naked except for his boxers. The redhead smiled happily at Harry.

"Come in. Come in. "