Ice Cold Protector

Character Sibling: Shoto Todoroki

Plot: You are Shoto's older brother, you were his protector during his hardships. After a small scene in the Todoroki residence, you were taken away just like your mother.

POV: 3rd

The two of you were close, inseparable even, both of you have a strong bond with anything. But, what struck the most despite everything you have. You had HIM as a father.

You and your other siblings are very fond of Shoto, wanting for him to be happy whenever he can. To feel that he is safe with the people around him. Then the day had came...

As Shoto manifested his quirk, your father, Endeavor, the #2 hero is closer to achieving his goals. He would take drastic measures to do it, he would use your little brother in doing so.

Endeavor would take Shoto with him to train, hurting him, to the point he would vomit due to exhaustion.

The sight from your mother seeing that his little boy being pushed to his limits was enough to make your blood boil. You couldn't sit idly and watch by as he do this, you decided to intervene.

Y/N: That's enough Endeavor!

You yelled once you got inside, rushing over to your little brother's side.

Shoto: Big brother!

Y/N: Hey, its okay now. I'm here.

You clutched the younger one on his side as Endeavor looked sick to see you inside his training room.

Endeavor: What does a failure like you doing here?

He asked but you didn't answer as you helped your little brother up, seeing that you would ignore him, he decided to pull your arm, forcing you to look at him.

Upon pulling your arm, you activated your quirk, covering your fingers in ice as it forms like sharp nails around them, ready to attack.

Rei: Both of you stop this!

Your mother yelled as a stare down happened, yanking your arm free on his hand as you carried Shoto out.

Y/N: You're lucky that mom stopped me from doing anything that I wouldn't regret, Endeavor.

And with that, you were gone. Moments later, you were sitting down on your bedroom floor with your younger brother. He was crying his heart out, he was afraid, afraid of what will his so called father would do to him even more.

Shoto: I don't want to be a hero anymore!

He yelled as you pulled him closer, trying to comfort him as he cry.

Y/N: Come on now Sho. You know I can't stand you bawling your eyes out.

With a small chuckle and a ruffle on his head, his cries slowly reduced to sniffles.

Y/N: I don't think you should give up on your dreams Sho. I mean, I felt that before, but I managed to pull through. Besides...

With a small pause, Shoto looked up to you, rubbing his eyes a bit as he waits for your next words.

Y/N: Who would save us from villains, right?

With a smile on your face that you managed to show him time and time again, he smiled back.

Shoto: I promise to be the best hero that can save you and mom!

Y/N: Hey! We have other siblings to you know.

Shoto: Hehe, of course! I'll save all of you!

He chuckled as you joined in, waiting for that day to arrive. A couple of moments later, Shoto was fast asleep, seeing this as a chance to sneak out to grab something to eat, you hurriedly went to the kitchen.