Music Brings Us Together

Character Sibling: Kyoka Jiro

Plot: Being a famous singer in Japan means that you have to give up your dream being a hero. You just came back from a world tour that lasted months and you decided to just relax with your family, but fate has other plans. You were booked to perform at an event and you hatched up a plan to catch up with your family, especially your sister.

POV: 3rd

Being a famous singer means that you are basically a celebrity, from your heavenly voice, up to interacting with different people, from your songwriters and composers to your managers and other singers that you collaborate with. Busy schedules ahead as you work for your dreams, or in other case, for her dreams.

It was still dawn when a plane landed down on an airport in Musutafu, Japan where a H/C haired teen was sitting down on the seat, looking outside as he was excited to be back home for the first time in months that he was away. His name was Y/N Jiro, famous singer in Japan and currently finished with his world tour concert from different countries in the world with Y/C (Your Country) being the last leg of his tour.

Y/N: Damn, it's great to be back home! Can't wait to see my family ever since I've been touring.

Manger: Well, don't get excited, we'll have to check in the hotel for your stay. Well, being still a celebrity and all.

This earned a small groan from the H/Cette as he just looked at his manager.

Y/N: You just have to ruin my fun, don't you?

Manager: Well, just following the procedures.

Y/N: Boo! You're no fun.

He said as the manager just chuckled. Once that it was clear for them to get out of the plane, they grabbed their things and headed down the plane.

Being a celebrity has it's perks, some are very good incentive to get.

Reporter 1: Mr. Jiro any thoughts on how your world tour went?

Reporter 2: Mr. Jiro, will there be any update on your new songs that you are doing?

Reporter 3: Is there any new songs that we should be watching out?

Some are very bad, paparazzis are one of those bad perks to begin with. Security are trying to divide the paparazzis as to avoid any collision with Y/N as he and his manager board the car and went straight to their booked hotel.

Y/N: If it's one thing I never missed, is the paparazzis.

Manager: Tell me about it.

Once they arrived at the hotel, they went in and get checked in and tried to get some needed rest.

At UA High

Morning came as a medium height girl with a slim build, lazy looking black eyes with small pupils and short, dark purple hair with an asymmetrical fringe and two chin-length bangs on either side with two noticable earphone jacks was tuning her guitar, scrolling through her phone as well.

Apparently, she caught wind that her brother is back in town, she didn't believed at first but as soon as the pictures started to surface, she started to believe. She just didn't know when will her brother will tell her about it.

A ping was heard on her phone as she noticed the name of on the message, it was his brother that messaged her, she didn't wait any longer as she opens the message.

To: Jiro
From: N/N

Hey little sis! How's it going? Been a while right? Heard about what you were doing in UA from mom and dad, can't say that I'm surprised or anything. Listen, there's this event coming up and I want you guys to come, I am invited to perform there. Talk about crazy right?