𝕀𝕞 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪!

An: so I'm probably going to be updating every night every 3 days if I can so enjoy! 

Hajime POV: 

I was hanging out with chiaki, kazuichi, fuyuhiko, and peko at a small festival. This place did not have a lot of people yet it was still pretty fun I guess, I'm just not feeling right I mean something deep in my mind is telling me that I'm wrong and that I need to make up for it yet I have no idea what I really need to do! If my brother was here he would sure help me. 

"Hajime come on" I snap out of my thoughts as I see kazuichi looking up at me it seems as though everybody has started walking I quickly apologize and catch up, everything was alright until I saw them. "Komaeda?" 

I can't believe my eyes I saw Komaeda and my brother Izuru at the same festival as me "w-what are you doing here" I stutter out great just perfect I look over to everybody else who seems confused yet annoyed "aw come on not the weirdo" kazuichi spats out "yeah you guys just have to fucking ruin everything" fuyuhiko says while rolling his eyes.

I could tell Komaeda was hurt by the way he looked as if he was about to cry, I look over to see izuru he had a mad look in his eyes like he was about to kill them but before he could say anything the albino boy runs off and of course my brother follows him yelling his name. 

Something just feels off about this

Izuru POV: 

Before I could cuss the group out Nagito runs away while crying and of course I run after him. Perfect I thought this was going to be a great night yet Hajime and his friends just has to ruin it you know anyways I catch up to him only to find him crying on the side walk "Marshmallow?" I say softly so I don't scare him off "I-I'm sorry" he says quietly without even looking at me I move closer to him now hugging him tight but not to tight. "It's okay I'm here" I could hear him start crying even more know which for some reason breaks my heart. This is going to be a long night. 

𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡 𝕥𝕠 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕟

Hajime POV: 

It had been about a few hours since that incident and I was now laying down In my bed, I don't know why but I ended up following them only to see Komaeda crying "Fuck" I whisper under my breath I mean I can't believe I made him cry and even if it was not me it was still my fault I feel so dumb yet so bad I mean maybe I was wrong NO I know I was wrong.

I don't even feel right with my 'friends' that I'm supposed to have now I know what I need to do. I get up off my bed and grab my phone and I scroll through all my contacts until I reach the name 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕓𝕠𝕪 on there 'Sigh' I let out a big sigh and began texting him 

Nagito POV: 

After everything that happened me and Izu decided to call it a day and he dropped me off back home I was now currently laying down In my bed scrolling through Twitter until I get a little ding "who could that be" I say under my breath I look at my messages and oh no, I see a message from the one and only ℍ𝕒𝕛𝕚𝕞𝕖 ℍ𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕒 what does he want now. I decided to be brave and look at the message 

Hinata kin- 

𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚔?

Me- 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝙸? 

(Why does he want to meet me and why would I even go?) 

Hinata kun-  

𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝

And with that I start getting ready to head to the park 

𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕜

Hajime POV: 

I was waiting at the park for Komaeda to arrive I mean yeah I'm scared but I have to do this not for me but for him, I have taken things to far and now I need to clean them up, I look up to see him standing there with a worried yet confused look on his face "I-is there a reason you called me here?" He says while playing with his fingers, it's not or never "I just wanted to tell you that" ...... "𝕀𝕞 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪" 

Nagito POV: 

What, what just happened? This has to be some kind of joke or something "listen if this is a joke please stop it's not funny" I say with a stern voice I mean who would even want to apologise to me "No Komaeda I'm serious" Hinata grabs my shoulder and looks me in the eyes "Komaeda I'm sorry" he said it again "p-please say that again" I say while on the verge or tears 

And with that he keep repeating the words 'I'm sorry' over and over again "listen Komaeda I don't care if you don't forgive me but I need to say this" I tried to say something but he covered my mouth I was in shock " No no Nagito let me finish, I tried to hang out with the cool kids and even though I knew what they were saying I still never apologised. Seeing you cry finally made me realise that I was dumb and I'm really sorry so please even if you don't forgive me I would still like to be friends with you" 

At that moment I felt as if the whole world was silent like nothing even mattered I was only focused on Hinata and Hinata only I can't believe it I'm so happy I pull him into a big hug while letting out a few tears I mean this was my best friend and i still wanted to hang out with him. This is something  I will never forget I could tell that he was waiting for an answer so I pull him out of the hug and take a deep breath "ok then, 𝑚𝑦 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑁𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑡𝑜 𝐾𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑒𝑑𝑎 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠" he looked shocked but happy at the same time and with that he smiles and says 

"𝑀𝑦 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝐻𝑎𝑗𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝐻𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑎 𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜" 

Now this was only the beginning

An: THANK YOUR FOR OVER 1.6K SRY IF THERE IS TYPOS IM WRITING THIS ON MY PHONE ONLINE ANYWAYS ENJOY.