Love?

An: SORRY I WAS GONE FOR 6 DAYS I HAD TO GO TO A HOTEL FOR SOMETHING ALSO my bday is in 5 days😄✌️

Nagito POV: 

I was eating dinner that izu made when he suddenly gets up and moves to a chair closer to me, I thought It was weird but did not say anything until he softly grabs my hand and holds them tight  "I-Izu is everything okay?" I say with a concerned look, he just looks up and me and nods "Listen marshmallow we need to talk" oh no 

I've heard that way to many times and each time it was something bad. I start to get this fuzzy feeling in my stomach but not those good ones it's was like I had just been impaled or stabbed by something. "W-What do you want to talk about?" I say while trying to hide my fear. Luckily hinata-kun was not here or I would be very embarrassed. 

"I want to talk to you about why you threw up earlier" oh no does he know?? Did hinata-kun tell him, I was now getting very anxious like I was gonna throw up again, I hated this feeling it get horrible and I wish it could just go away but knowing my luck it would probably stay. "Nagito are you listening?" 

I was pulled out of my thoughts as Izu said my name while squeezing my hands a little bit tighter  I knew I was not gonna get out of this so I might as well just tell him. 

I spent over 30 minutes telling izu how I felt and the reason why I threw up and of course he understood and just kept nodding his head. I could tell he was worried because I started crying a little. At this point I was crying so much that he pulled me in a hug. "Don't worry I'm here for you" he said in a calm voice, this made me calm down a little bit. 

Izuru POV: 

Nagito was now crying into my shoulder which made me feel horrible but I tried to hide it so I could be there for him, over these past few months I learned that I have feeling for this boy in front of me because I wanted to wait for the right moment. Maybe I was scared of being rejected or being called weird I mean I could even loose my best friend but that won't stop me. 

I pulled nagito up quickly from my shoulders "Iz-" and before he could finish his sentence I gently but quickly grab his chin and pull him into a kiss. The kids was sweet and soft yet passionate at the same time and even though he just ate dinner his mouth was some what sweet, it was the best feeling in the whole entire world. 

I could tell he was surprised at first but soon Nagito started kissing me back and he even grabbed my neck to pull me closer. I could tell he was loosing air so I pulled back and looked at him. "Izu" Nagito says with a soft voice. He then puts his hand up to my cheek and gently rubs his hand on it. 

"I love you" 

An: SORRY THIS WAS SO SHORT BUT I WILL MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER LONGER