one

In the huge wooden mansion, in a small bedroom, in a small bed lied a small figure. The bedroom had wooden walls, the bed was covered by a yellow and brown striped sheet. On planked floor resided a small rectangular-shaped rug. Toys laid on the floor, although a phushie of a bee resided in the small piglets hands. This piglets name was...

Mitcheal...

-

..8 am, Sunday, February 14th, 2067...

(A.N. Yes, I am setting far in future, but they will still be the same age :))

I woke up to the bright sun gleaming through the window, my black curtains making the room darker. I hear my father open the door before opening the curtains, allowing the sun to light up my room. I sit up stretching a bit, being careful not to misplace a bone. I get up and grab ahold of my fathers hand as he walk me down.

"How'd you sleep?" My father looks down at me, his eyes meeting with mine. I nod with a simple yes to show that I slept well, as I'm not much of a talker. We both soon meet the face with my papa, he was miserably trying to flip a pancake. Yet, he ended up with many of them on the tiled floor.

Wooden chairs creeked as we sat in them, plates we're pushed twords us as we ate our breakfast. After all, today was a big day for everyone. Today was when Uncle Tommy was getting married!

After eating and cleaning up the small mess, we got dressed. Dad wore a black and suit, with a bee patterned tie. He wore shiny raven-black shoes, that gleamed at any chance they got. Papa wore a black suit as well. Just with a black and white tie. He had shoes similar to dad. I was picked up and then forced to change our of my comfy pajamas. Which might I add, I was very against the idea. My parents forced me into a plain-raven-black shirt, and put some yellow-colored overalls. They made me brush my teeth and tusks, and put some plain-white socks on me, before they put on some black-convers onto my small feet.

Before leaving father grabbed his broken watch? I don't know what it really is. He puts it around his neck and we stroll over to the car, papa opened the door for dad and then got in himself. I lifted the handle and got in and took the buckle into my hands and pushed it in the hole, until, of course, I heard the click.

We soon arrived to the wedding. I got  anxious looking at all of the people. Papa helped me out before taking my hand into his hand and we walked in. I sat down as my pa's went to go have small talk. I sat alone for awhile. Thinking...about what the future might hold.

That's when the sound of wedding bells could be heard from around the church.

Words: 505