two

9:42 am, Sunday, February 14th, 2067

-

Uncle Deo looked nervous, like Uncle Tommy was gonna just leave him and reject him at the happiest time of their lives. I could slowly start to hear his thoughts;

'What if he decides he doesn't want to marry me at the last second?'

'What if I look horrible and he doesn't want to see me ever again?'

'What if... '

It went on forever. I looked up at my parents. 'I wonder if they know what today is.' I asked my self that over a 100 times this morning. It was my birthday after all. All I could wonder is if they remembered at all. After all the brides-mates, and all the grooms-mates walked down the isle. A short, strawberry-blonde haired, male walked down the isle. His snow-white suit dragged behind him, he smiled brightly at Deo. I could slowly start to hear Uncle Deo's thoughts calm.

The music of a piano played softly and beautifully in the wind. You could hear the sound of tears being sheaded, the sound of small giggles of people's laughter rose a bit. Deo smiled at his "groom", I could tell he was amazed. Uncle Tommy held white, red, and orange roses all in his hands as he walked down the red-carpet. Sam was gracfuly holding his arm through Uncles hands.

Ever since the big fight between Uncle Technoblade, Grandpa Philza, and Uncle Tommy... Uncle Tommy allowed Grandpa Sam to adopt him. Most of it was because Uncle Technoblade harmed Uncle Tommy, and Grandpa Philza neglected Uncle Tommy a lot.

Father and Papa do that a lot to me. Sometimes the forget I'm even there. Though I'm not mad at them, we still have a lot of fun times together as a family! I can feel my smile widen as I see Uncle Tommy finally face the love of his life. Even though they are in a photonic relationship, about to become photonicly married.

-

After a small hug is exchanged between the two love-birds, everyone claps and or cheers. I get up to go outside and play for a bit, before lunch is served.

I look at a pig staring at me, the animal was near the edge of the forest. I bent down and ripped some grass out of the Earth, and proceed to make my way over slowly. The pig approached slowly, but surely.

Words: 407