Diseases/Syndromes(1)

⚠️ CATION THE CHAPTER HAS THINGS THAT MAY DISTURB YOU, PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK⚠️

Alien hand syndrome is a strange syndrome, where the affected person loses control of their hand. A person who has this syndrome can't control their hands, so their hands move on their own accord as if they have their own mind.

Fibrodysplasia ossificans progressiva is A rare disorder where the skeletal muscle and connective tissue gradually turn to bone. This leads to bone growth outside of the skeleton, which cause movement restriction.

Foreign accent syndrome It's a medical condition that causes the affected person to speak in a different access in their native accent, without having acquired it from ancestors to relatives. 

Alice in Wonderland syndrome is a syndrome where the affected person may see objects bigger or smaller than they actually are. It also may cause the affected person to feel their body grow or shrink in size.

Laughing Death or more commonly known as Kuru, was only found in tribal Fore people of New Guinea. The disease cause people to have sudden bursts of maniacal laughter. The disease also cause shaking limbs, which stopped after rest. But after 1-3 months the affected people would start to sway and stumble, lose the ability to stand, become cross-eyed, and lost the ability to have understandable speech, before eventually dying. Scientist have found by looking at the corpses of the dead people affected by the disease that the disease was caused by of holes in the affected brain, known as "swiss-cheesing."