Chapter 11

No one's POV:

"That's a really stupid way of doing things." Black said. "I know." Freddy said. "Me too. I wish I didn't react that way, but I just can't deal with awkward situations. Not since Springy once made me feel really uncomfortable by telling our mom about how me and him had sex, making her get upset and punish me and harshly because she asked why I hide that he and I had sex or were in a relationship and I didn't say anything because I was so embarrassed and it was such an awkward thing to talk about for me." Goldie said, blushing slightly.

"Oh Jesus Christ." Freddy said. "What?" Goldie asked. "Why'd Springy do that to you?" Freddy asked. "I dunno. Maybe because he thought that it was a good idea at the time, not realizing that it would cause a long-term issue for me." Goldie said. "Oh, shit... that's bad." Freddy said. "No kiddin'." Goldie said.

"I'm just throwing this out there, but... wouldn't help you get over the awkwardness of certain conversations if Springy, or Springtrap, went and apologized for what he did?" Black asked. The two bears stared at him. "It would..." Goldie said. "How'd you come up with that?" Freddy asked, completely perplexed. "I'm like that." Black said. Then he blushed a little. Freddy and Goldie were just staring at him along with Paps. Black realized this and blushed more and said, "P-please stop s-staring at me. I-it makes me feel really shy and embarrassed. Especially after I spit out something personal like what I just did."

"O-oh! Sorry. It just that... it's really startling that you told us that, never mind that you're actually like that." Freddy said. "Yeah." Goldie said. "Yeah. You never have just spat out something so personal about yourself before. That's really cute that you actually trust them enough to do that despite only knowing them for a few days." Paps said. Black blushed. "Heh. Thanks, Paps." He said. "You're welcome." Paps said. "Anyway... I think that we should go talk to Springy about this and see if he'll realize that he made a mistake and apologize." Freddy said. "Maybe I could convince him for you guys. It's kinda in my personality to be able to do that." Black said. "He's the leader of the Royal Guard in our world. He can get anyone the listen to him." Paps said. "Okay! That'll be great! Thanks!" Goldie said. Then Freddy, Goldie, and Black went to find Springy.

~Time skip to when they found Springy~

"Where is h- oh. Heya Springy. We've got something to talk to you about." Freddy said. "What is it? I'm kinda busy right now." Springy huffed. "Don't be huffy with me, idiot. I could always throw you back onto streets where I found you. Anyway, we came here to talk to you about Goldie and an issue he has." Freddy said. Springy shut up and just sat there, waiting to hear the story. "Okay so... do you remember that time when you told my mom about us having sex?" Goldie asked. "Yeah. That was back when we were both 17. Why?" Springy asked. "Because when you did that, you gave him life-long trauma. His mom yelled at him for not answering her when she asked about why he hadn't told her you guys were together and that you guys had sex together and he wouldn't tell her because it was too awkward for him to try and talk to her about it. Now he can't stay in an awkward conversation for a long time and he makes them more awkward by disappearing and going somewhere else." Black said.

"Oh my. I didn't realize that I had done that... I'm so, so sorry. I never meant to give you a life-long issue. I only wanted to inform your mother on the fact that we were together so that she knew and wouldn't force you to get a girlfriend, as I knew that that was her style." Springy said, holding back tears. "Go on Springy. Let it out." Goldie said, embracing the small bunny in his arms. Springy then cried into Goldie's chest. He stayed like that for a minute. Then he let go of Goldie. Goldie let go of Springy. "Th-thanks honey. I needed that." Springy said.

"Why were you so huffy when I started talking to you?" Freddy asked. "Because I was working on something that I've been trying to fix for months, with no avail. I'm really stressed out about it and when I'm stressed, I get huffy." Springy said. "What is it? Maybe I could help." Goldie asked. "This." Springy said, turning around and pointing to what he was working on. "Shit. No idea. Sorry Springy." Goldie said. "It's okay." Springy said. "It's not really that complicated. You just have to fix the red and green wires. The red one goes where the green one is and vise versa." Black said. Springy did that and the robot spurred to life. "Howdy. Thanks for fixin' me, Springy." The robot said. "No problem. But you should also thank Black here, as he's the one who helped me figure out a wiring problem that I've been trying to figure out for months, but couldn't figure it out." Springy said.