5. Athanasia as Lee jihye

I'm Lee jihye formerly known as Athanasia. Yes, the one who got executed. The one who got executed by her own father. The one who still has his mana.

Ironically fate still didn't let me off. Even after I was reborn in this weird but interesting world, I still didn't get a family.... Why? I was born an orphan... Someone who didn't have an ounce of familial love....worst of all I still retained my memories as Athanasia. Shit .

As if this wasn't enough. I got kicked out of the orphanage at my eighteenth birthday. Wow...what a birthday gift they had for me. (Aoi: aww...don't cry dear... everyone has their time. Athanasia:really? Everyone has a time? you're saying that after 2 lives of mine?
Aoi: uh...)

3rd pov

Jihye walks aimlessly... Living on streets... Trying her best not to fall unconscious. Then, a kind looking old lady approaches her. She asks her out of concern whether she has somewhere to go. Jihye wistfully shakes her head. A look of pity flashes her eyes and the old lady offered her a house- more exactly a room to live in. Until she finds a job, then she will pay rent. Jihye was moved to tears. She thanks the old lady repeatedly and promises her that she will definitely pay oof her rent.

A few days later.

Lee jihye finally got a job in a café. Finally now she can pay her rent and not be a burden to the old lady. By the way her name was....uh.. nevermind.(aoi: ....)

Although the cafe's pay was not high, it was considered good enough for her. She could pay the rent and could buy 3 meals but that was it. So she started looking for another job. A parallel job.
And then she got a job in a company as an accountant which was unexpected and amazing. She had always been good at mathematics way back from her past life and she was thankful for it.
This was one with a good literally good salary. She got better living conditions. But nevertheless she didn't leave her first job.

She became more and more successful and even founded her own company! How amazing is that! She named it Black tower corp. It was a really successful company. She adopted a little brother from the orphanage as he was the only one who was close to her. Her company became one of the top 5 in the country. But she was always in danger. Danger of getting killed. Ahh.. you guessed it right. She was part of underworld too. And they called her the black tower queen. Seriously cliché right? Can't be helped. She loved that man dearly and associated everything she did to him.

Everyone in the world knew that the CEO of Black tower corp. was in love with someone. But didn't know what was stopping her. She sometimes would say that everything she achieved today was because of him everything here is named based on him. She could never forget him. And so was the lovelife of this woman.(aoi: huhu....Lucas! Just come back already..)

Thanks to this, thanks to everything that happened, she had had sleepless nights over a span of 2 years. She started taking pills.

One day, a mysterious man came to the company on pretext of discussing an important deal. His aura was intimidating, much like the emperor. Even his face looked similar to him except that he had a bit of Lucas's aura too. He had the knowledge to every little detail of the particular deal.So Jihye suspected nothing and continued their discussion. But was extra careful. She felt like she had gone back to being Athanasia. The timid and cowardly Athanasia. She was frustrated. Truly.

He left behind a peculiar book on Jihye's personal desk. A while later the actual people who were supposed to come for the deal came. The higher ups were uproar at the sudden turn of events, but jihye managed it calmly. Once again everyone was impressed by the skills and talent of their 23 years old CEO. Seriously she should be a genius. Everyone has stars in their eyes when they looked at her.

Jihye noticed this book. A very strange one it was. She opened it and her eyes widened , her pupils shrunk to a great extent, she broke out in cold sweat at what she saw.

It was a picture of herself! A picture of her past self. A-athanasia's picture.

The title of this book was "Lovely Princess."
She intently read through the whole book and was exasperated to find out that this was her life story! No to be exact it was that b*tch's life story. She was just a side character.

That night she couldn't sleep thinking what happened after her death. She never dwelled on her past life before, but now that she went through the book she started wondering

What happened after my death?

Did they really life happily?

Did that white lotus b*tch get married to the alpheus? Ah they were engaged...

Did she become the empress?

Did anyone remember me?

Ah...what am I thinking? How would they remember me? The princess who poisoned their beloved princess? Only ones who would have remembered me died before me...(aoi: waahhhhh.... So sad)

How cruel...

Life is.... Truly...

Ah...I cannot sleep again.. where are the pills?

She reached out to them and contemplated.

Hmmm... 4 pills weren't enough last time... Let's use 6 this time...maybe I'll finally have a peaceful sleep..

And she took them.and as she thought she slept really peacefully. Just that it was so peaceful that she never woke up again. She died. Again.

But this time she didn't die getting hanged, she didn't die accused of something she didn't do. She died peacefully. She died in her sleep.

1 day later.

News all over the country showed the same news

"CEO of the Black tower corp. Ms Lee Jihye's death

Reports state that she died due to overdose of sleeping pills. It is said that she had suffered from severe insomnia since 6 years."

Whole country could be seen mourning over her death. Not a single house left. That was how popular she was and they never knew. This time people grieved for her death. Nobody scorned her or celebrated her death. Not even her business rivals. They respected her deeply. She was loved. Yet she didn't know.

Her company was the most affected. No, her brother was. Very very devastated. They were very close yet he could feel that she was hiding something. He didn't know about her insomnia till now. Just how? (Aoi: no boy, that wasn't what she was hiding. You just never found out)

Her funeral was aired live on all the national channel. All the business tycoons attended and gave their most most sincere condolences to her brother. The now new CEO.

Weeks passed but none forgot jihye. Her brother
Lee Hyun Woo became an excellent CEO and led the company reached a new height. An international tycoon. In this world Athanasia's legacy was carried on.Again.She was loved.

***********************************************
(1206 words)

*Pat pat* good job me! Longest chapter for now.

I'm thinking of making Athanasia on the grey side. Come on guys anybody! Give me suggestions!

Also I'm thinking of starting a new FF. Would it be too hasty? Dunno I need your opinion on this too!

Well then

Take care see you in the next chapter!

Oh oh! And I may be going on a hiatus..... Exams....suck!