Jungkook is angry (2/2) || 15

"Yeah, no don't come today. I think tomorrow will be fine."

"Thank God hyung, we were really worried when we got the news of what happened and that Aera's missing from school."

"I understand, even I was shocked to see her here. She was crying a lot." Yoongi said glancing at the sleeping girl.

"Is she...like hurt?" Jimin asked hesitantly.

"Not that much, but yeah she's got a bad cut on her cheek and on her forehead." The elder told.

"I don't know what to do with this girl" Jimin sighed, Yoongi sighed as well and heard Jungkook's voice in the background, "She better prepare herself for coming back." And he did not sound happy at all.

"Look, I know what she did is not at all acceptable. But please think carefully before taking any step. She was scared of going home because she knew you and Jungkook would be mad at her."

"After she's done, we have right to be mad." Jungkook said.

"I know Jungkook and I agree with you on that. But what I'm saying is, be careful with what you do."

"Yeah," Jimin said, "Even the principal was quite angry. He suspended her and the other kids involved. Oh uh hyung, do you know how she got there? I mean like finding your address, because I know she's not aware of that."

"Hmm we talked about that while eating, she said someone gave her a free ride."

"We really need to talk with her" Yoongi heard Jungkook's voice.

"He's really tensed since we got the call from school..." Jimin said.

"Its alright" Yoongi said, "Anyways, I'll hang up now. Come tomorrow and let's see what we can do."

"Yeah, bye hyung."

____

-NEXT DAY-

Aera watched Yoongi making breakfast. Her chin rested on her palm lazily, pouting as she knew she'd have to go back soon and face her brothers. She stood up went near Yoongi, hugging him from the side while slowly shifting to come in front of him.

He sighed and looked down at her, "What?"

"I want you to talk with Jungkook Oppa and tell him that I only faught because Stacey was forcing me to smoke." She said.

"I'm not going to say anything. He'll do what he feels is right." Yoongi said, "Now leave me, I have to cook."

"Oppa please, You know I love you right?" Aera pouted.

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean I'm going to give in to your bad behavior."

"You don't have to. I know I did wrong and I'm ready to take the punishment for that. But please tell Jungkook Oppa to not be too harsh. You know how he is when he's angry."

"No, I don't-"

"Pleeease Appa? You said I'm your baby, then help your baby." She whined shaking his arm.

"I'm sorry honey, please don't expect anything from me this time. You know for yourself that you deserve their anger." He said softly, stroking her head. Aera nodded slowly and rested her head on his chest. Yoongi gave a small smile and leaned down to kiss the top of her head.

"Don't worry, they're your brothers. They know what's good for you and they know how to take care of things." He assured Aera while patting her back.

Aera waited for Yoongi to finish cooking before telling him about something that was hurting her back. Yoongi decided to see it and found a bruise on her back below the shoulder. She must've forgotten about it due to all the crying and tiredness from yesterday.