Broke up and Decide

Yoongi pov
"Yoongi o-oppa" Minne said to me "What is it minne?" "I-I don't love with you anymore and I love Taemin oppa" my smile dropped and its feel like someone stab my chest "W-What are you s-saying minne? I-its a prank r-right?"I said "no it's not a prank Yoongi she love with me and I love with her" I hear someone said it's not a prank I turn its Taemin "Yes Yoongi its not a prank" I watch minne and Taemin get closer and kiss "bye yoongi I hope you find your true love" They left me behind "I am not gonna love someone because I love with you" I said with full of anger and break a vase I want some fresh air

Time skip
I am in mall I do my shopping complete I am going to leave but some guys are messing with a girl I am going to help but I stop she beat them and ask "who are you? What you want from me? Huh?" "We-we are maffia gang members" "which maffia?" The girl ask "Got7"......I saw the girl break there bones everyone is so shocked because in seoul no one beat those maffia actually they even can't talk to them when the drama ends I ask the girl "wow you are so powerful what is your name?" She look to me is she is a sun? "Thank you my name is Jung hobi" "Jung? So it's mean you are also a maffia daughter right?" I ask "Yes but what is your name" "Min Yoongi" "So you also a maffia son and its not fair you are top on me" she look cute when she pout wait what Yoongi you are not in love Shut up "so I am going my parents are waiting" "ok bye hobi"

In Min's Mention (Author POV)
"We should fix Yoongi marriage" mrs min said "Yes we do how about my best friend Mr jung daughter" mr min said "what is her name" "Her name is hobi you wanna see her face" "ofcourse" "Wow she is beautiful" "Yes she is" They both fangirling on hobi "why you to so happy" they both see there son "we fixing your marriage with mrs jung" mrs min said "huh? You mean I am going to marry Mr jung wife?" "What no idiot you gonna marry with her daughter" "no" "you gonna pls" they both show him there puppy eye "ok ok stop this nonsense there are so many jung in maffia who is she?" "It's her photo"

In Min's Mention (Author POV)"We should fix Yoongi marriage" mrs min said "Yes we do how about my best friend Mr jung daughter" mr min said "what is her name" "Her name is hobi you wanna see her face" "ofcourse" "Wow she is beautiful" "Yes she is"...

"she is she is hobi" "how did you know?"

_________________________________________
Hi everyone how are you 😁 I will finish this not so soon and I will also uploading yoonseok one shot and one more think I only like sope, namjin,vkook, jihope, hopekook I don't like yoonmin no never and thank you for come and read my idiots book
Byeee~
Have a great day or night