Yander nagito x reader uwu 😋😌🤣😘

Here is the cringy y/n x yandere nagito story where nagito is a masochist and y/n is a mean ass bitch.Plus a "bruh girl " also purposely bad grammar
(I'm so sorry for this)

Today was my 1nd day a hopes peak academy.I woke and said"uwu o-omg bruh i have s-s-s-s-s-s-skool😒🔪"
I got up and my STRAIGHT LONG BLONDE hair into a messy bun😌🙌🤣,I threw in a this shirt

I woke and said"uwu o-omg bruh i have s-s-s-s-s-s-skool😒🔪"I got up and my STRAIGHT LONG BLONDE hair into a messy bun😌🙌🤣,I threw in a this shirt

🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪
God i with my parents were hear😔.They die in car crash 2 year ago.
I put on so legging and got my backpack and went to school.I go their and sat on a bench outside and started drinking a monster. Gosh i can already feel my crackhead cumming through 😜😋🤩😎.I finished my monster and started running to class.
Then i bumped into this boy with white curly hair and a green jacket.

               (Wait look at what i found😩😩AWOOGA)                (back to the story)

(back to the story)

We both fell over and "a-ah shit you dumb fucking bitch why the hell would you bump into me you stupid piece of shit go kys"I said then i,got up and stormed away.The curly haired boy sat their in shock then start blushing"God that was hot😩😩😩😩😩i got find who that is and date them"
You were in class then you saw that same boy you had cursed out earlier walk into class"W-w-why is that d-d-dumb motherfucker h-here?"I thought.He saw me and sat right next to me.Well just my luck....I looked to my friend Author-chan(Totally not meh🤪🤪🤪😋😐😔😳😳😥)And mouthed "what do i do?"To him

(yea i'm a boy,Is their i problem with that🤨👊)

Author-chan mouthed "I think you two would be a cute couple😳😋😏[lipbite emoji]"back to me.
I blushed and put my head down.
(After school🤪😋😋🤪🤪🤪☺️☺️😎😘😍i'm lazy unu😒😔😥😩🥺🔪💕)
I was walking home with author-chan then that same boy i. cursed out ran up to us "H-hey wait up!"

                              *waits up *

*waits up *

I rolled my eyes and me and author-chan waited for him to catch up.
He got to us and said"Your y/n right?"he said to me

"Yeah i am why😐"
""I just wanted to say you look really good can i have your number?pleasee."he said to me
"hell no i would never give my number to a nasty dude like you"i said then. me and author-chan kept walking home.
but we didn't know he done did followed me home and got my address.

The next day i woked up in a base meant and i was chained up to a bed.Then nagito walked do into the basement (wait when tf did you learn his name 🤔)

The you were in his basement forever and dated him the fucking end.

I hope you bakas liked that🥺😍

I may or may not write on with rantaro