Nagito Komaeda x !Self harm reader!

Yessir i wrote another one.

Tw: Self harm

You were in the middle cutting your wrists with a small Razor.You only did it on one arm to make the cuts easier to hide(Trust me i know).As you were cutting you heard you dor open.By instinct you roll up your sleeve and turn to see who it is.It was Nagito of course."Y/n Why'd you roll up your sleeve?" He asked in a concerned tone. You didn't know how to answer so you just turned away from him. He walked over to your bed which you were sitting on and sat next to you. " Can i see?" he asked. You were hesitant at first but you knew he would have found out eventually so you rolled your sleeve to let him see. He gasped and covered his mouth."D-did i make you do this to y-yourself?..... I'm so sorry" He thought he had made you so sad that you wanted to hurt yourself. You had to reassure him that it wasn't his fault. Then after reassuring him he would ask if he could hug you which you agreed to and then he would cuddle you until you both fell asleep(Or until you did.

GO AHEAD SAY YOU DONT DESERVE LOVE I WISH YOU FUCKING WOULD. YOUR AMAZING AND YOUR FUCKING CUTE AS FUCKKK.

💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

('▽'ʃ♡ƪ) now shut up and take my love 💖