chapter : 19

Hey guys, how was the last chapter. Now let's continue from where we left. But now I'm gonna use third person POV to narrate the after story from what happen after the incident with ash and serena

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Serena POV

It has been 3 months from that incident. I had a fight with my mom and in the end now I'm living on my own. Me and calem again started going to university. But one thing is missing or I should say one person. He is ash. From that incident I haven't seen him. His words still ring In my ear
"Really serena a whore is better than you. Atleast they don't say that they really love you. They just sell their body whereas you. You sold your soul."
This makes me cry. It feels like someone have stabbed me in my heart. Really what I have done to one I loved he was already he so pain but now I gave me more pain.......
That incident made an big impact on me. I become less talkitive I avoided meeting my friend. I just go to university from my dorm and to dorm from university. But this made my friends worry. BTW I'm currently sitting in canteen with all of my friends. Then sudden I hear dawn's voice.

"Serena........ Serena..." She called my name to get me off my daze.

"Sorry I was............just spaced out" I replied her with a weak smile.

"You are thinking about him again right?" She asked me and I can't help but nod.

"I still can't believe it, Ash did this. He just kinda abandoned you." Gary said

"Gary he didn't.......... Abandoned me..... It was...... My mistake....that's why he......" I said while trying to hold back my tears.

"Ok i understand, you guys had argument but still he just can't leave you like that" this time it was said by may.

"Serena I know how to cheer you up. You know disciple competition final is about to start and every champion would be there. And I know ash will be there too. Listen if you ever did anything wrong. Don't regret it instead try to make things right between you and him." Dawn said

She is right whatever happened was in past I shouldn't regret about it instead I should try to make things right between us. Afterall we are still husband and wife as he didn't gave me divorce.

With this I made my decision that I will go there. I might get a chance to meet him and make things right between us.

"You are right dawn. Whatever happened in the past has to do nothing with now. I should go there maybe I could get to see him again. And there might be a chance that we could get united again." I said.

"Now that's the serena we all know" misty said. With this everyone smiled knowing I'm again going back to the self I was used to be.

In the stadium

Every champion except one were present only an raven hair boy, the youngest champion of all or the champion of alola " THE ASH KETCHUM"  wasn't there.
Serena and her friend made their way to stadium and gets sad when they found ash wasn't there but the most person got affected from this was Serena because all of this was happening because of her.
As the time goes on they all heard a loud roar up in the sky. Soon an orange dragon like Pokemon came in view with a boy sitting on his back with a yellow furr like Pokemon. Soon that Pokemon landed with a thudd and a muscilne boy get off from him with a pikachu on his shoulder. And then he called back his charizad.

Then he came in front and said.

"Sorry I'm late, I'm afraid I got lost on the path of life" ash said.
At first crowded become dead silent but after knowing who has made appearance they roared in excitement. But the one who was really happy to see ash back was a blonde hair girl also known as ASH'S WIFE serena.

Ash POV

Just when I said my words crowd roared in excitement.
"Look like they really wanna become my disciple." I said to my loyal buddy.
"Who don't want to be the disciple of such an great man" Pikachu answered back.

Then they move to the VIP room to watch the match and select our disciple after it. The final match was about to start between calem against a small boy in green t shirt.
On the screen the name shows "Max".

"Look like the king has made his appearance" Cynthia said.

"So from prince now you are gonna call me king. Well..............All though I don't mind it. I am the KING"  I said to Cynthia.

"Ok guys enough of jokes. Let's see the match, it is about to start now" Steven said

We all agreed in that and then started watching the match
(Referee lines would be in bold)

This is official match which will be of three on three battle versus trainer calem from green corner and trainer max from red corner. If all of your Pokemon is unable to battle then the opposite side will win.
Both trainer ready.
Both nods.
Then let the batte begin.

( Guys im not good at writing battle so I'm just skiping to the last part where max used his sceptile and calem used his mega absol)

Sceptile is unable to battle means mega absol wins. With this the champion of this contest would be calem. And now he would have the right to choose his master.
Now I would request all the champion to come on battlefield to choose their disciple.

With this we all made our way to ground where I could see calem staring at me and a boy who has lost hope as he came all the way here but lost in the end. This reminds me. Of myself.

Now calem which champion are you gonna choose as your master.
Announcer asked calem. Then after thinking for sometime calem spoke.

"I choose Daintha as teacher"  calem said to everyone suprise.

Do you have a specific reason for it calem.
Announcer again asked calem

"Yes, I do have. I want to learn more about mega evolution and kalos is the best place to learn about it and Diantha the champion of kalos is best person to teach me about it" calem said explaining himself.

Ok, so champion Diantha had got her disciple now. Will other champions also declare who they wanna have there disciple as.
Announcer asked all of us. One by one everyone said the name of their disciple soon my turn also came. Then again I saw that boy. I could hear some voice from the stand that please choose me and things. But I already made my mind who I wanna choose then I came on mic.

" If you guys remember correctly my speech on the first then you all know what kind of disciple I want. And from everyone here there is only one boy who meet my condition. He is max I don't know his last name he is the runner up of this competition" I said and the crowd went silent but then I heard a voice
" How could you select him he is just a child. By luck he came till finals but we can't always depend on luck. You should choose someone else"
Now this made me a bit piss off.
"Listen guys. Whoever thinks that just because of luck max came here then no one is more idiot then you. I give you chance whoever thinks he or she have a good luck then come one stage and defeat me." I said and the crowd went dead silent.
"He came all the way here by his own hard work. And I think I'm the champion and I have the right to choose my disciple" I said to crowd then I went over Max.

"What's your full name max" I asked him

"My....full... name is.. max... Max maple sir" he said to me while stuttering. I guess he Is just nervous.

"Look there is no need to be nervous and  please don't call me sir. Just call me ash because from now on you are my disciple" I said to him and he smiled brightly with a slight tear in his eye.

"prepare yourself max because from now on I'm your teacher and I'm gonna make you into a powerful trainer." I said to him and he hugged me.

"Thank you ash......" He said while crying on my chest.

.
.
.
.

Yo guys how was this chapter. If you liked it then dont forget to vote for it. And pls let me know In the comment section how is story going so far. Well.....
Till then, take care....

EN signing off.