Chapter 1

Taehyung sighed as he sat down on the bed, packets of condom lying by his side. He was mentally preparing himself for the scolding he would get from his boss. Another one of his customers left before even touching him.

He didn't flinch when the door burst open, revealing an angry middle aged man "Taehyung! What did you do?"

Taehyung held back his tears "Nothing. He was totally interested when I was dancing and later he asked for me."

"And?"

"The usual . They didn't like my voice."

Boss sighed and massaged his temples. "I don't know what to do with you. This is third customer you lost this week,"

"Sorry boss," Taehyung swallowed, tears held at bay.

"Go home for now. I will think about what to do with you," and he was gone.

Taehyung stood up and walked to his dressing room. Millions thoughts running in his head. He began to remove his makeup and dressed in normal clothes. He was about to go when he saw his fellow dancer

"Mina!"

the girl turned towards the voice and smiled. She frowned, noticing Taehyung's normal clothes. "Are you going home? Everything ok?"

"A customer left. Boss told me to go back,"

Mina grabbed his hand and dragged him inside the dressing room and closed it. "Don't cry Tae,"

"I'm not," but tears filled his eyes.

Mina hugged him "It's ok. You will find a customer,"

"Boss isn't happy. He will probably fire me. What will I do Mina?" Taehyung sobbed.

"Shh. You think too far in future. He won't fire you."

"I don't even have a degree. I can't find a job. No one will hire me. I will lose my place." Taehyung hugged Mina tighter, burying his head in her neck. Mina patted him trying to clam him down. What would she do other than comfort him?

A knock made them break. Taehyung rushed to clean his face and look presentable. Mina opened the door to see the bar man "Is Taehyung here?"

"Yeah?" Taehyung emerged from the bathroom, nervous, face washed.

"Oh? Already changed? A customer came."

Taehyung and Mina looked at each other.

"Customer? Who?" Mina asked.

"You served him before. Now get ready quickly,"

Taehyung stumbled as he ran to change into his clothes. Mina helped him, putting his earnings and choker.

"I'm going,"

"Go get that customer Tae,"

~FEW MINUTES LATER~

Taehyung took a deep breath and entered the room. He caught scent of the familiar cologne before he saw the man.

"Jimin,"

"I prefer that you call me daddy from now on babe," the man smirked, sitting in the sofa.

Taehyung smirked. "I thought daddy forgot about me,"

"Never. No way I could forget you when you screamed so prettily on my cock," Jimin called him over with his finger. Taehyung walked over to him and stood before Jimin. Jimin lowered his eyes to the ground and Taehyung was immediately on his knees. Jimin spread his legs and Taehyung took the invitation. He scooted closer to the male and rubbed his cheek against the man's crotch.

"You still remember? Good boy," Jimin praised him making Taehyung let out a little pleased hum. He moved to open the zipper and took out the heavy dripping cock out. He moaned deeply and looked at Jimin for permission.

A little nod from Jimin is all he needed and Taehyung was wrapping his mouth around the tip. Jimin groaned as his cock was sheathed in warm wet mouth. Taehyung let out a moan, mouth filled with the length. He bobbed his head up and down, drooling all over the mouth. He knew Jimin liked seeing him look ruined so he roughly swallowed the length and it hit back of his throat making him gag. Jimin grabbed his hair and pulled back, staring in his wet eyes

"Fucking your mouth on my cock? Are you this desperate?"

"Yes I am. Hadn't a cock in me for so long,"Taehyung whimpered, legs pressed together as his erection strained against his clothes.

"Aw" Jimin faked pity. He slapped his cock on his cheek, covering it with cum "How about you suck me like a good boy and then I will fill your ass pussy up with my cum? Hmm?"

Taehyung nodded enthusiastically. This could mean he would stay and his boss will be happy. The stripper took the cock back in his mouth, moaning around the girth. He felt Jimin's hand pull his hair but he didn't mind, fully taking the length in his mouth. He sucked and slurped around it, creating a mess.

"Ah fuck..."

Taehyung wanted to see Jimin's expression as he drew close but the dom didn't like that. The stripper made that mistake before and it didn't end well. He closed his eyes, focused, swallowing the length, nose touching Jimin's body. After few bobs of his head and twitches of the length, Jimin was cumming in his mouth, groaning loudly. Taehyung withdrew his face, mouth filled with cum.

"Swallow babe," Jimin gave permission to the stripper.

Taehyung hummed as he swallowed the salty cum, shuddering a bit. He opened his mouth and showed that he did swallow.

"Good boy. Behaved so nice for me," Jimin praised, hand coming to play with his hair. Taehyung leaned into his touch "Do I get a reward?"

"Of course. Lay on the bed,"

Taehyung was back to his legs and hurried to the bed, undressing himself. He grabbed the condoms and lube from the side table and placed them within reach. He heard the shuffling of clothes and turned on all fours.

"Damn!" Jimin groaned, jerking his cock, eyes trained on the swell of stripper's ass. Taehyung bit his lip, stopping himself from smiling. He loved being praised even if it was from unknown men.

Jimin sat behind Taehyung and spread his ass, revealing the pink pucker. "Did no one fuck you today?"

"No daddy, only you."

"Must be tight," Jimin pushed a dry finger inside, making Taehyung hiss. He buried his head in his arms, hiding his pained whimpers as he was opened dry. After some little prepping, he felt the fingers withdraw and be replaced with Jimin's member. He looked back at him, eyes wet "Daddy~"

"What is it?"

"I was good. Please don't be rough," Taehyung begged, trying to look as innocent as possible.

Jimin's brows furrowed and Taehyung gulped. Fortunately, Jimin just grabbed the lube and squirted it over his cock. He rubbed it well, coating his length. "If you were fucked before me babe, I would have thrusted in you without as much as a single finger,"

Taehyung shuddered at his words. He knew it was the truth. It wasn't his first time with Jimin. He was one of his regular customers. Should say the only regular one. He moaned as Jimin began to push in him, cock opening him up. The stripper was given only a minute to adjust before Jimin began to pound into him. He gripped his waist, bruising it as he roughly fucked Taehyung.

"Your tight ass is best babe," Jimin groaned as he pounded into the man below him. Taehyung was speechless, thrusts rocking him back and forth. He gripped the sheets, moaning. His head hang low between his shoulders, few tears slipping. His own member was aching for attention. But he couldn't until Jimin came.

"Fuck!" Jimin slapped his ass causing Taehyung to yelp and clench hard. The dom smirked at his reaction and began to land smacks all over his ass, thrusts never stopping. Taehyung whimpered and moaned, only thing he could do.

"I can't believe you have no customers. They are missing out on such a nice ass,"

Taehyung let out broken sobs and moans as Jimin began to thrust into his prostate, making it hard for him to control his orgasm.

"But it's beneficial for me. I feel lucky to be the only one who fucks you," Jimin's thrusts began to flatter, groaning as he drew near.

"Say it babe. Say you will not let anyone else fuck you," Jimin ordered but Taehyung's mind was hazy, not catching his words.

Jimin pulled him back by his hair, making him cry out in pain "Say you belong to me,"

"I bel-ong to y-ou! To y-ou daddy!" Taehyung screamed.

Jimin cursed on hearing his words and came. Taehyung whimpered as he felt the warmth from the cum in condom. He sighed as Jimin pulled out then came the sound of condom landing on floor.

"Want daddy to jerk you?"

Taehyung nodded, length aching between his legs. Jimin pushed him to his back and grabbed his cock. He jerked him off and in no time Taehyung was cumming in his hand. After Jimin made him clean his dirty hand by licking it, he dressed up and went out, leaving Taehyung on the bed naked.