Wearing an item of their clothes

Shu:

You wore his green jumper, it being a lot bigger than you. Your arms couldn't fit in the sleeves properly and they'd always hang over, covering your hands. He first saw you in his jumper when you all gathered for dinner. He was there, staring at you, giving you a look before paying his attention elsewhere. He didn't show it much, but he enjoyed the sight of you buried in his jumper. 

"Wear that more often, slut."

Reiji:

You thought it would be funny to wear his tie and blazer. He couldn't find them and became frustrated with himself since he is usually very organized with his things. At first, he thought his brothers were pranking him to annoy him. To see you wearing them with a big smirk on his face slightly annoyed him. You really had the confidence to do this in front of him. He could only stare at you before looking away and pushing up his glasses, knowing it was rude to stare. Let's just say, you got a lecture about stealing his things without asking.

"Please, ask me to wear my things next time before you steal them. How rude of you."

Ayato:

This man MELTED at the sight of you in his gym shirt. He was LOVING it. He found you in his gym shirt only when he wanted to tease you about something else. He was now distracted by the sight of you. Eyes- locked on you. Facial expression- smirking. He couldn't stop chuckling about the size of it, it was a little bigger than you, making you tuck it in so it fits.  He didn't even complain, even if he wanted to play basketball and needed his shirt for it. That would have to wait. For now, you were more important.

"Did you wear this for the purpose of me seeing? Well, good job."

Kanato:

You wore his vest once. Surprisingly, it fit you PERFECT. He didn't really need it, he just wanted it to be petty. He didn't have anywhere to go, so he was just lounging around in comfy clothes. He always had a thing for you wearing his clothes, like Reiji did. Avoiding him wasn't really possible, so you were risking it. He eventually found you when he wanted a tea party. You in his vest was the first thing he noticed. He just glared at you. One word. M.a.d.

"Take that off right now! Evil woman! Wearing my things without permission!"

Laito:

You're brave enough to wear his fedora when he was busy taking a nap...in your room. You didn't really have a choice in telling him where to sleep, but you were bored. And what better to make fun of him when he was sleeping? Bad choice. You placed his fedora on your head, grinning to yourself and acting like him. Oh, you woke him up without even realising. He was staring at you for a few minutes, finding this highly amusing. He chuckled which got your attention.

"You're pretty cute when you do this, Y/N- Sannn~ But, now, I have to punish you for teasing me."

Subaru:

You're brave to wear his ripped shirt in front of him. You had no shame. You just asked him for it since he wasn't wearing it. You said it was so you could wash it, so he had no suspicions as he handed it over. What he didn't expect was to see you enter the room moments later in his shirt. He couldn't even look at you his face was just RED. And burning up quickly. He couldn't even form his words properly.

"T-Tch. What are you trying to do? I-Idiot."

Kino:

This man doesn't even know you took his hoodie, he's too engrossed in his phone. Which was an advantage to you for once, since you could take as many as you wanted. He only noticed when you started talking about his clothes a lot. It was suspicious for him, since he never really heard you talk about his clothes so much. Once he locked his eyes on you in his hoodie, his eyes were THERE. He never put down his phone so fast.

"Look at this. You're brave, aren't you?"

Ruki:

Ruki knew you had his jacket on, he gave it to you. He didn't think it would look so good on you though. It fit just perfectly, and he loved the way you styled it. He was respectful though, and whenever he looked, his eyes were looking at your face most of the time, only glancing at your body now and then. He actually praised you for this, a rare sight to see. Cherish the compliment. 

"You look nice in it. Ask if you want another."

Kou:

He was over the moon to see you wearing his pink jacket. He had just come back from a show, so, there was no doubt he was tired. But, to see you in his jacket when he walked into his room was something else. Energy? Refilled. Suddenly, he forgot about being tired, and the big grin on his face seeing you zipping it up too, allowing him to see it fit you even better. Man Melted.

"Awh, y/n chan! Look at you, hehe."

Yuma:

You managed to steal one of his big hoodies. And they were the best ones. Always smelled like him. Plus, Yuma ALWAYS had the really fluffy and warm hoodies. Heaven. That's what his hoodies were. He chuckled when you greeted him in the garden in his hoodie since it was cold outside. He didn't even mind, he found it quite cute. 

"Look at you... The sight is adorable, Y/N."

Azusa:

Another person to have hoodies like Yuma is Azusa. He gave you one of his willingly when he found you slightly shivering. He wanted you to try it on, and you did, coming back after. Precious boy couldn't hide the smile on his face. He stared at you, but respectfully. He really did adore you, especially in his clothes.

"Y/N san...you look adorable...Please...wear my clothes...more often."