Horny Ass - Five Hargreeves

You guys just arrived in the hotel from Five's Auntie's house and he was really horny that time but you were too tired to make out.Five sat on the couch while you were making dinner.Meanwhile,Five got up and and starts coming towards you.He starts touching your waist and lifting up your skirt.You shouted at five but he didn't care and continues to undress you.Sooner or later you were completely naked.Five starts to kiss your neck super hard causing you to get a lot of hickeys.You tried to stop but you were already enjoying it.You told five to do it on the bedroom and he nodded.You turned off the stove and you two rushed to the bedroom and slam the door out of excitement.When you two arrived,Five immediately took of his jeans and got a condom,a big one of course because his dick is really big.Anyways you two start to make out.A few moments later you both starts cumming and got the bed all wet.Five insisted that you should stop now because Five's mom will come to visit any minute and you still have to prepare for dinner and arrange the bed and change the sheets.You were done making dinner and setting up the table and Five is also done arranging the bed and changing the sheets.Five said that you should join him in the shower to take a bath.You guys were done taking a bath and changed immediately.A few minutes later you hear the doorbell rang,You rushed to the door and opened the door for Five's mom.His mom asked where Five is and i pointed in the bedroom.His mom walked into the bedroom and saw Five laying on the bed with his phone.Five saw his mom and hugged her.The hug lasted a few minutes until his mom broke the hug and told me if i cooked something for dinner and i told her that i made Chicken Soup,Her favorite.We all ate dinner and talked about ourselves.A few moments later,We finished eating and Five's mom is getting ready to leave while i clean the table,Five is hugging her mom goodbye and so i did too.And after that,Five's mom left.I immediately washed the dishes because i was so tired and sleepy.I told Five to wait for me in the couch.After i finished washing the dishes,Five insisted that he should carry me to bed.And i nodded,We both got to the bedroom and starts cuddling each other.A few moments later,We're already asleep and getting ready for a new day tommorrow.