All Night Intercourse - Draco Malfoy

You guys were in bed and watching a movie,While Draco was paying attention at the movie you were paying attention at his boner.you've been staring at it for almost a minute now,A few minutes later Draco saw you looking at his boner.He chuckled and you got distracted by it.He asked you why were you not looking at the movie.You could'nt say anything but just stay silent.He smirked and knew exactly what you want,He putted you in his lap and you were shocked but kinda enjoying,He called you "Princess" which he knows that turns you on.You were really horny now so you quickly got out of his lap and took off his sweatpants,He was getting ready for an all night sex,You both started what you were supposed to do.You guys didn't notice that it was morning already,You guys insisted that ya'll should stop and you did. Your legs were shaking like crazy.You told Draco that you were hungry but you can't walk,He laughs a bit and carries you to the kitchen.He made you pancakes for breakfast and you guys shared it.After you guys finished eating,You both go to bed and watched a movie,it was a romantic movie so Draco got horny again and he asked if are you okay to make out again.You were really tired of last night but also really horny so you said yes and you two maked out again.It wasn't very long because someone knocked at the door,You both quickly changed into your clothes and head to the door.You opened the door and saw your bestfriend waiting for you to go with her for your shopping day,Your legs can't really walk so you said sorry and your bestfriend accepted it and left.After that you and Draco went back to bed and slept.