Part 3 of 3

"Let him go!" My fist collided with the soldiers jaw causing the soldiers hand to loosen on the boy. The soldier steps forwards punching me right in the gut. I stumble over. Two other soldiers grab me by the arms as the soldier continues to hit me multiple times. I fall limp in the men's arms.

my body smashed into the dirt ground of the tent. The curtains open to see a particular 6'4 friend running into the tent. He helps me stand up, relying on Remus to keep me up. He sits me at the back of the tent up against a pole.
"I wasn't going to just watch them hurt a kid" Remus nodded his head slightly.
"So?" remus questions
"So what?" My confusion visible on my face.
"So what's your great big plan to get your family back?" I scrunch my eyebrows at him, "What? You really think I thought you'd given up? Come on mate, I've know you since forever" a small smile stretches across my face at the man who's basically my brother. "Whatever it is, i'll help you, their family to me too" the sincerity in his voice was calming.
"Thanks mate, I have an idea but I don't know if it will work" his head tilted sideways at me in confusion. "Do we get dinner here?" I question.
"Of course, why?" He questions
"I need you to be a distraction."

A similar sound to the lunch bell rings signifying dinner time. The first part of my plan, we all scurry to our feet walking in the same line as before. Remus and I make eye contact, he walks in-front of me in the line closest to the women's tent. I nod my head at him as he repeats the action. On cue he starts running towards the tent, grabbing the attention of all the soldiers. They move from their position to stop Remus, he diverts his track through the two tents leading the soldiers away. The female soldier guarding the women's moves to chase remus with the other soldiers. I take it as my opportunity to slip out of the crowd towards the opening of the female tent, my head kept down to make my figure smaller. I slip in the small opening of the women's tent, a female soldier beside me. I raise I elbow to hit her directly in the nose. She stumbles over In pain as I kick her to the ground, my boot colliding with her face. The thud of her body grabs the attention of the surrounding women. Familiar green eyes widen at the sight of mine, I sprint over and embrace in a warm hug with my mother. Tears prick at my eyes as I finally made it. I move my hands onto her shoulders and push her to arms length. Her smile drowning in tears, but her smile seems to fade as she catches glimpse of my face. She raises on of her hands to cup my cheek, her thumb grazing over my cut on my cheek bone.

"What the hell have you done" her eyes holding their usual motherly concern.