•Mental health Issue they have

(Before I start this I want to warn everyone that this is just my opinion and I hope no one gets offended.)

-John B

Depression

SymptomsFeelings of sadness, tearfulness, emptiness or hopelessness.Angry outbursts, irritability or frustration, even over small matters.Loss of interest or pleasure in most or all normal activities, such as sex, hobbies or sports.Sleep disturbances, including insomnia or sleeping too much.

-JJ
Bipolar Disorder Type2

Symptons:

Depressive episodes in bipolar II disorder are similar to "regular" clinical depression, with depressed mood, loss of pleasure, low energy and activity, feelings of guilt or worthlessness, and thoughts of suicide. Depressive symptoms of bipolar disorder can last weeks, months, or, rarely, years

-Pope
AnxietySymptomsFeeling nervous, restless or tense.Having a sense of impending danger, panic or doom.Having an increased heart rate.Breathing rapidly (hyperventilation)Sweating.Trembling.Feeling weak or tired.Trouble concentrating or thinking about anything other than the present worry.

-Sarah
OCD

Common types of compulsive behavior in people with OCD include:cleaning and hand washing.checking – such as checking doors are locked or that the gas is off.counting.ordering and arranging.hoarding.asking for reassurance.repeating words in their head.thinking "neutralizing" thoughts to counter the obsessive thoughts.

-Kiara

ED

IF YOU EXPRIENCE THESE TYPES OF SYMPTONS OR HAVE SAID MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES PLEASE DO NOT TAKE OFFENCE.

IF YOU NEED SUPPORT CONTACT:

USA.

Substance Abuse and Mental Health Administration (SAMHSA) Helpline: 1-800-662-4357. National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255. Samaritans: 1-877-870-4673. National Hopeline Network: 1-800-442-4673.

UK

Samaritans. To talk about anything that is upsetting you, you can contact 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. You can call (free from any phone), email or . You can also call the Samaritans Welsh Language Line on (7pm–11pm every day).SANEline. If you're experiencing a mental health problem or supporting someone else, you can call on (4.30pm–10.30pm every day).National Suicide Prevention Helpline UK. Offers a supportive listening service to anyone with thoughts of suicide. You can call the on (6pm to midnight every day).Campaign Against Living Miserably (CALM). You can call the on (5pm–midnight every day) if you are struggling and need to talk. Or if you prefer not to speak on the phone, you could try the .Shout. If you would prefer not to talk but want some mental health support, you could text SHOUT to . offers a confidential 24/7 text service providing support if you are in crisis and need immediate help.The Mix. If you're under 25, you can call The Mix on (3pm–midnight every day), request support by email or .Papyrus HOPELINEUK. If you're under 35 and struggling with suicidal feelings, or concerned about a young person who might be struggling, you can call on (weekdays 10am-10pm, weekends 2pm-10pm and bank holidays 2pm–10pm), email or text .Nightline. If you're a student, you can look on the to see if your university or college offers a night-time listening service. Nightline phone operators are all students too.Switchboard. If you identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender, you can call on (10am–10pm every day), email or use their webchat service. Phone operators all identify as LGBT+.C.A.L.L. If you live in Wales, you can call on (open 24/7) or you can text 'help' followed by a question to 81066.Helplines Partnership. For more options, visit website for a directory of UK helplines. can also help you find services that can support you. If you're outside the UK, the website has a tool to search by country for emotional support helplines around the world.

AUS:

https://www.healthdirect.gov.au/mental-health-helplines#:~:text=If%20you%20or%20someone%20you,families%20and%20carers%20throughout%20Australia.