Chapter 54- Home sweet home

Sharing my fragile truth

That I still hope the door is open

'Cause the window

The boys were happy when they landed on the home ground

The boys were happy when they landed on the home ground. The fans were all waiting for them. You could hear and feel the excitement in the air. Jin and Taehyung felt fairly content to relieve the Management.

Taehyung dressed himself casually, his hair in his woolen bandana. If Yunru has to see him now, she'll faint.

Jin and Jimin were dressed in striped t-shirts. Yoongi and Jungkook rocked the black attire look. RM looks fly in denim and Taehyung and Jhope in white shirts.

Taehyung is not even tired. He and Jin-Hyung looked so excited because in a few days and their soulmates will be with them.

They will have only a few brush-up rehearsals, tv appearances, and photoshoots before leaving for Los Vegas.

Management dropped off a lively group at their residence. Samiya was reading a magazine went the rowdy boys enter the mansion.

 Samiya was reading a magazine went the rowdy boys enter the mansion

She smiles brightly at her favorite boys, " Welcome back, boys !"

"Hi, noona..." Jungkook, Jimin, and Taehyung quickly run to her and give her a warm group hug. She laughs at their open display of affection.

Yoongi and Namjoon smile widely," Hi Noona, glad you're back!"

Jhope giggles and shouts:" Welcome back, our princess! Jin-Hyung is still taking to Sejin. He'll join us now."

Yoongi mumbles, "let me get to my room before the lovefest begins...see you guys...I'm going to nap a bit."

Jins'girl call to him with affection," I made chicken and crab curry...must we wake you for dinner."