Chapter twenty-five

Aya POV
They all left for break and h was at home chillin. I moved my room around and organized my closet and that was hell. It took two days for that shit. I was exhausted.

When I woke up I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and start talking to my subscribers in the mirror.

"Hey guys welcome back to my channel and if your new here please like, comment, and subscribe" I say then laughing

I brushed my teeth and washed my face before going to look for an outfit. I just picked some fashion nova jeans and an Aaliyah shirt with my hype royal jordan 1's.

"Where you going" my mom asked when I got downstairs

"I'm about to go to target and the  get my car washed"

"Okay be safe" she said going back to her phone.

The target had a Starbucks next to it so I went there and got a basic vanilla bean Frappuccino.

In target I wasn't looking for nothing in particular but one of the workers was fine.

"Finding everything okay?" He asked me

"Yeah" I say with a small smile.

"Okay" he sent a head nod before stacking up items again.

"I should've got his number" I mumble to myself going to check out.

I sat in the car wash then after I vacuumed it out.

While driving home I got a FaceTime call from Alexa.

"What up"

"Heyy hows everything in Miami!" I ask

"It's fun but we miss you" she pouted

"Aww I'll see you guys in two days"

"That's still too long" she waved me off.

"I guess" I had got hungry all over a sudden

"Where you going?" I heard Jade's voice

"I'm heading back home" I switch lanes

"We graduate soon guys" Mya said getting in the camera.

"And I can't wait" I say honestly

"I'm not living on campus so I am too" Alexa said

Our parents and us had all chipped in and we'd be in apartments and not dorms. Jade is my roommate and Alexa and Mya have each other.

"Ima call y'all back later okay?"

"Aight we'll be in this hotel room till tonight anyways" Alexa said before hanging up the call.

Mikey POV
We went to Hawaii for spring break and there was this one girl who was feeling the kid I wasn't tryna mess up again though.

"Damn shawty keep pushing up on you" Bronny said laughing

"I told her she's a beautiful girl but I'm taken"

"You and Aya trying again?"

"Yeah"

"She tryna ruin a already broke home let me tell her leave you alone" he stormed away going to the girl.

"These girls is bad" One of my homeboys from school said

"Mikey ain't checking for nobody but Aya" Amari said speaking facts

"Yessir" I say sipping my smoothie

I had this smoothie and it was bomb I had about 10 since we been here and that's just tonight we're not counting the ones from the other part of the trip.

"Slow down on those" Bronny came back

"What she say?"

"She works hard for what she wants" he shrugged "but then I told her Aya best people and she got scared"

"My man" I shake hands with him

"Let's get ready for this surf competition" Bronny said walking us back to the hotel.

Aya POV
It was getting late and i had decided to do a self care night I bought all the stuff for it at target so I was good.

I was relaxing playing Givēon and it was interrupted by Mikey.

"Hello" I angle my camera to just my face.

"What's up what you doing?"

"Something very important"

"Oh that's cool" he says and I sigh no respect.

"Can I call you later" I ask

"No you can not" he shook his head

"You're hell" I laugh

"Aya they got these bomb ass smoothies I need you to make me one"

"We not even located in the same state baby"

"My plane lands there for a day after I leave here"

"Oh for real?"

"Mhm"

"Oh" I say hanging up

Still your best finished playing and I drained the water getting dressed while receiving more calls from Mikey.

"Sir are you not having fun?"

"I am it's just early as shit here" he says rubbing his eyes "still not used to the time"

"Aww poor baby" I fake pout

"Shut up"

"We finna go" Bronny said in the back "oh hey Aya"

"Hey. Ima let you go text me or something"

"I gotchu" he winked hanging up and i went to sleep.

Just a filler chapter and next chapter is gonna be a mini time jump.

A/n: you wondering about me and "Myles" well it's not the same anymore that fast Ik. After our phone call a few days ago we just text and that's hardly. The conversation was about having hoes and I was joking saying I had some when he said I had them and yeah he got pissed but oh well 🤷🏽‍♀️. That's all so y'all have a good day.