5. table read

5. 𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑳 𝑳𝑰𝑭𝑬

Judy had called everyone in that morning to start their first table read. They had finally all arrived on the greek looking island of croatia ready to start filming.

"Let's get reading!" Judy called out as the table fell silent.

Before it got to Hailee's part she looked up from her seat between Alexa and Jessica to see what would soon become her family. Amanda and Dom on the end of the rectangular table, Colin, Pierce and Stellan further up and then Judy and Richard. On her side were the newbies but she didn't need to check who was sat where. Her eyes were stuck on him, on Richard and that was it. Hailee fell into a daze. Richard too. He only looked up to see who was reading, thats what he told himself.

Their eyes met for a split second but before they knew it Hailee's shoulder was knocked and her gaze fell to her lap. She smiled weakly realising it was soon her turn to present her lines. After realising the table read could've ended a lot sooner if she hadn't day dreamt about the man she had a crush on, she began to read from her script.

Richard coughed quietly to hide any embarrassment or uncomfortableness he felt, unfortunately catching the eyes of nearly everyone on the table.

And that's when it all started.

Every moment, every feeling, every conversation came flooding back to both of them and a spark re-lit. Those in the group chat that Judy had made the day before seemed to figure out the old flame the pair used to have - even if they didn't know it themselves.

——————————————————

𝑰𝑵𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑮𝑹𝑨𝑴

@haileescott | 1 out of 2 table reads down! i can't wait for you guys to hear the amazing script that was written

[tagged: @jivirne @jessicaKW @hughskinner]

likes | 74,001
comments | 1038

@jessicaKW - looking sexy as always! let's hope the 2nd half goes quicker than the first;)
↳ @jdylan - we all noticed something😏
↳ @haileescott - noticed what? you guys confuse me and it's only day 1
↳ @mingey - the sparks, girl, the sparks!!!

@user1 - their content is already amazing!!!
@user2 - this is the best cast😎

@maddenrichard - so cool to finally see you again Hails!!
↳ @haileescott - you too :)
↳ @mingey - i ship it....
↳ @user2 - omg guys!! we're finally getting #hailard after 4 years!!!
↳ user3 - NEW BUT OLD SHIP

@alexadavies - i like this ship ;)
↳ @haileescott - alex...